Democratic Superdelegate Alan Grayson holding online poll for voters to decide his vote

They neither are rustled, russled or russelled

You seem to be struggling and flinging poo like a monkey

Lol SMEAC doing his routine again.

"You're soft," "your feelings are hurt...." Than makes a comment how you're flailing around.

Am I missin anything. He's pretty paint by numbers.

I'm getting some popcorn this will be funny

If presidents were elected by online poll, Ron Paul would be our emperor for life.

It was always funny when Fox would go to their online poll results and Paul, who received minimum time and was booed during that time, was the overwhelming winner.

I voted for Bernie. It redirects you after that to donate to his campaign. Pretty sly move there.

I do find it encouraging that we have a guy here who is openly calling the system corrupt, as has Sanders, and trump.

People still seem confused as to why Sanders and Trump are doing so well though......The world may never know.........

sign1.jpeg

Hillary has yet to have a good answer as to how she can take lobby donations yet remain impartial.

And when you point out why on these boards you get conspiracy theorist crap tossed in your face. It's like people honestly don't believe that the entire political system has been corrupt for years ...and to ask yourselves who gains from its corruption...just follow the money.

It's that simple.

The Rockefeller family would be a big fucking clue...

I voted for Bernie. It redirects you after that to donate to his campaign. Pretty sly move there.

I do find it encouraging that we have a guy here who is openly calling the system corrupt, as has Sanders, and trump.

People still seem confused as to why Sanders and Trump are doing so well though......The world may never know.........

sign1.jpeg

Hillary has yet to have a good answer as to how she can take lobby donations yet remain impartial.

And when you point out why on these boards you get conspiracy theorist crap tossed in your face. It's like people honestly don't believe that the entire political system has been corrupt for years ...and to ask yourselves who gains from its corruption...just follow the money.

It's that simple.

The Rockefeller family would be a big fucking clue...

Lol SMEAC doing his routine again.

"You're soft," "your feelings are hurt...." Than makes a comment how you're flailing around.

Am I missin anything. He's pretty paint by numbers.

I'm getting some popcorn this will be funny

Much like burny you want to ride on the backs of others

Try to fight your own battles and not get your wee feelings hurt where you have to get a hall monitor

Much like burny you want to ride on the backs of others

Try to fight your own battles and not get your wee feelings hurt where you have to get a hall monitor

yo-dawg-i-heard-you-like-making-no-sense-so-i-put-some-sense-in-your-sense-so-you-could-make-sense-while-making-sense-that-failed.jpg

Dude, come on. When you have to delve into full on moral nihilism to attempt to counterbalance an observed procedural impropriety in a race held out to be democratic or a factual comparison of candidates and their (known) corruptions, you should take a step back.

The DNC is corrupt. Nepotistic, bureaucratic, and corrupt. This is just true relative to expectation. People are fine acknowledging this. Likewise, people should be fine acknowledging that, while Clinton has some spots on her ethical record, Sanders does not yet. Who knows if that will continue, but don't try and cast the entire human race in a shade of shit just so that Sanders and Clinton somehow seem more comparable.

I am just speaking what I perceive to be a truth about the world and our universe as a whole. We do not have all the answers and I just think that those without direction might want to put more faith in a higher power, themselves, and what they can do for the world rather than worshiping regular humans. I also, do not see this corruption you speak of I just see regular politics.

Back