Opinion Democratic strategist:People will Vote Biden due to Covid

ShinkanPo

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
So I was watching CNN and they have Maria Cardona a Democrat strategist.

She basically said people will choose to Vote Biden as thry believe Biden will "Crush the Virus"

Yeah I know CNN is biased so and so.

But regardless of your political ideology is there really a logical reason why a different Person in office can suddenly crush the Virus?

They seem to be really confident Biden will fix this.

Are they implying Biden will Sniff the Virus away?

Would Biden help other countries and sniff the Viruses too?

Is this it?

Wuhan Joe benefited from Kung Flu, without the virus and damaged economy because of it Biden would be 30 points down or dead from having to leave his bunker much more than he does.

I think it is wrong to think that people expect a magical response to Covid from Biden. They just expect reasonableness and consistency.

Wuhan Joe benefited from Kung Flu, without the virus and damaged economy because of it Biden would be 30 points down or dead from having to leave his bunker much more than he does.
If Trump had handled the response with a modicum of truth and humanity, he'd probably be up. It's not the virus that's cost him but rather his sociopathic response.

Last edited:
USA has been well seeded with Corona now and dipshit behavior like rioting, political rallies, and motorbike festivals is going to bust-up any containment plans made by health professionals. No Presidential action is going to defeat Corona now.

Only an effective vaccine and quick antibody testing is going to beat Covid. Thankfully all the best pharma people around the world are working on it and a big number of them are US people. So I'm optimistic.

Trump dropped the ball when Presidential actions could have made the situation a good bit better for American citizens.

The guy will be remembered as a shit-show clown who staged a distraction from the further hollowing out of the tax base and regulatorily environment that hundreds of millions of citizens depend on for their quality of life.

I can tell you that lots of medical staff are going to vote Biden because of Trump's Covid response.

Hey are you from the medical field? Its that the word from Docs etc?

Yeah I can see some MDs getting offended by Trumps statement about Doctors inflating Covid numbers for financial gains.

Weather that is true or not is another Topic cause I hace quite a couple of staunch Anti Trump friends and others saying the same thing so it may not only be Trump thing but surely Doctors won't like it if the President will say that.

Trumps a god damn reckless lunatic but so are democrats who locked down all the wrong people the young who could attenuate virus and give us heard immunity right now like Asian countries have. Zero dead in Vietnam. 1600 in dense Japan etc Noise level. .Democrts instead let HC workers roam in and out of multiple old age facilities which is half the dead instead of locking them down.

they really aren't helping themselves at all, this late in the game, this close to the end and don jr called a thousand deaths a day "nothing", what a goof

a dismissive boast that deaths are half of what they were would be a bit insensitive, "nothing" takes it to another level and you see ingraham cringing, even tries to save him a bit

Covid's a really great problem, because it will appear to go away if the media doesn't hyperfocus on it.
Also, Trump's timeline is to have 300 million doses of a vaccine by January. If that happens, does it really matter who's elected from a covid standpoint - except in terms of distribution/accessibility?

Hey are you from the medical field? Its that the word from Docs etc?

Yeah I can see some MDs getting offended by Trumps statement about Doctors inflating Covid numbers for financial gains.

Weather that is true or not is another Topic cause I hace quite a couple of staunch Anti Trump friends and others saying the same thing so it may not only be Trump thing but surely Doctors won't like it if the President will say that.

I am, had no clue about Doctor Nick from the Simpsons until I was older. Also yes, it was downright offensive when he said some of those things. I'm sure a small percentage of doctors may do that, but in the systems I've worked in that is 100% false. We also don't report a death as Covid unless that was the main cause, but people would rather listen to a President with no medical knowledge and the media instead of people who've studied 8+ years of medicine. It's sadly nothing new for us.

These are deep state polemicist's tell people how to think so they connect to Bidens CCP strategy.

from what I've seen that seems to be more the nurses than the doctors.

The more education a person has, the more likely he is to vote Democratic and, in particular, Biden over Trump. So, doctors are likely to be in that category.

Of course, many nurses are college educated females and, therefore, members of the group most likely to vote Democratic and Biden over Trump.

So, in sum, both nurses and doctors are likely to vote for Biden over Trump.

I think it is wrong that people expect a magical response to Covid from Biden. They expect reasonableness and consistency.

If Trump had handled the response with a modicum of truth and humanity, he'd probably be up. It's not the virus that's cost him but rather his sociopathic response.

It’s astonishing that people continue to play dumb about this. Any reasonable level of maturity regarding Covid would be a massive improvement.

Trumps a god damn reckless lunatic but so are democrats who locked down all the wrong people the young who could attenuate virus and give us heard immunity right now like Asian countries have. Zero dead in Vietnam. 1600 in dense Japan etc Noise level. .Democrts instead let HC workers roam in and out of multiple old age facilities which is half the dead instead of locking them down.
there is no proof herd immunity has been achieved anywhere
there is debate whether there can even be talk of herd immunity with corona, given that the antibodies are no longer present after a few months and a larger number of people have already been reinfected.

Back