Opinion Democratic strategist:People will Vote Biden due to Covid

So both sides, as usual, are betting their integrity on their predictions. We did see very high deaths initially with Covid, but there were a lot more medical issues then with hospitalization beyond capacity and learning-on-the-go handling. I expect with better access to better prepared medicine presently we should see less deaths and better handling. They're both right and they're both wrong. Trump's kid shouldn't be so cavalier in minimizing things, and CNN shouldn't be expecting that we will see death tolls like the initial hit.

Orange man bad is still their strategy. It hasn't changed since 2015.

Covid's a really great problem, because it will appear to go away if the media doesn't hyperfocus on it.
Also, Trump's timeline is to have 300 million doses of a vaccine by January. If that happens, does it really matter who's elected from a covid standpoint - except in terms of distribution/accessibility?
They'll both say different things that may or may not get either side of the aisle upset but in the end they'll have the same limitations and likely use the same measures and get the same results. Don't let them fool you, it got bad in the US because both sides of your government completley dropped the ball. When leadership was needed to stand up nobody did.

So do they would prefer to have lockdowns? In Europe there are places that are going to second and third lockdowns most of these lockdowns will just hurt the Economy.

They'll both say different things that may or may not get either side of the aisle upset but in the end they'll have the same limitations and likely use the same measures and get the same results. Don't let them fool you, it got bad in the US because both sides of your government completley dropped the ball. When leadership was needed to stand up nobody did.
Yes there is no question but in America the American left believes that the best possible solution to the covid is to lock up things. Trace and Test and Trace and test.
Already in Canada they are doing that and so are in Europe and yet the cases of covid are still going up even with the toughest measures. From the news i have seen it seems the Biden side clearly still hasnt shown what their whole plans are for covid i had only seen bits of it.

But it would be quite concerning if Biden admin on after election decides to lock up America. Is this the kind of response they would have preferred lockdowns? there are some jobs that will be hurt and will be hard to reopen.

Just look at the riots and protests in Europe case of the lockdowns. In Italy everyone supported the first lockdown. There were not many protests or riots against the first lockdown.

Yes there is no question but in America the American left believes that the best possible solution to the covid is to lock up things. Trace and Test and Trace and test.
Already in Canada they are doing that and so are in Europe and yet the cases of covid are still going up even with the toughest measures. From the news i have seen it seems the Biden side clearly still hasnt shown what their whole plans are for covid i had only seen bits of it.

But it would be quite concerning if Biden admin on after election decides to lock up America. Is this the kind of response they would have preferred lockdowns? there are some jobs that will be hurt and will be hard to reopen.
Thats not going ng to happen . Remember, when Trump was threatening to lockdown New York ( looking back, it probably would have been a great idea to do so but Trump is too soft) Cuomo threatnend to sue him. Biden can only do so much.

Thats not going ng to happen . Remember, when Trump was threatening to lockdown New York ( looking back, it probably would have been a great idea to do so but Trump is too soft) Cuomo threatnend to sue him. Biden can only do so much.
Biden is a Liberal right?. Your forgetting his willing to listen to the "experts" these same experts who had been recommending the lockdowns in Italy to the liberal govt that listens to the experts as well. dont be so sure of that.

California is a liberal province right? how long have they been in a lockdown again?

Not to mention Joe Biden his against oil and gas.

Last edited:
If Trump loses, his supporters will blame Covid. So it’s a rational thing to say.

To tell you frankly in our area people are already sick of them. Its easy for some of those people who are for lockdowns when they never experienced them. The media doesn't talk about the mental state of these lockdowns that are causing on some people.

If lockdowns work why have the cases of covid gone up in Europe and Italy?

Oh, if Biden wins I have no doubt our problem with COVID will immediately reduce to a minor inconvenience
It would make it a bit strange if it does. Magically the Covid has been reduced.

Trumps a god damn reckless lunatic but so are democrats who locked down all the wrong people the young who could attenuate virus and give us heard immunity right now like Asian countries have. Zero dead in Vietnam. 1600 in dense Japan etc Noise level. .Democrts instead let HC workers roam in and out of multiple old age facilities which is half the dead instead of locking them down.
I think that’s the fundamental point. It’s Democrat state policies that have been responsible for most of the covid deaths. Then you have the reckless BLM / Antifa riots that have accounted for much of the remainder.

If they do, good for them because this administration has shown nothing but incompetence from Trump and his lackeys. They literally have health experts telling them exactly which behaviors spread the virus and how to mitigate that spread.

And what have they done? Literally the exact opposite while the fucking president makes fun of people following those recommendations.

All while the country is setting daily records with new cases with no end in sight. And because of all this our country is now looked at by the rest of the world as an example of what NOT to do during a pandemic.

Trump is an utter and complete failure regarding covid. Any other assessment is delusional.

Last edited:
If they do good, for them because this administration has shown nothing but incompetence from Trump and his lackeys. They literally have health experts telling them exactly which behaviors spread the virus and how to mitigate that spread.

And what have they done? Literally the exact opposite while the fucking president makes fun of people following those recommendations.

All while the country is setting daily records with new cases with no end in sight. And because of all this our country is now looked at by the rest of the world as an example of what NOT to do during a pandemic.

Trump is an utter and complete failure regarding covid. Any other assessment is delusional.

lucky for trump his cultists are all Fn delusional.

I think it is wrong to think that people expect a magical response to Covid from Biden. They just expect reasonableness and consistency.

Biden having reasoning or consistency? That's a good one

So I was watching CNN and they have Maria Cardona a Democrat strategist.

She basically said people will choose to Vote Biden as thry believe Biden will "Crush the Virus"

Yeah I know CNN is biased so and so.

But regardless of your political ideology is there really a logical reason why a different Person in office can suddenly crush the Virus?

They seem to be really confident Biden will fix this.

Are they implying Biden will Sniff the Virus away?

Would Biden help other countries and sniff the Viruses too?

Is this it?

Policy wise, Trump hasn't done anything all that out of the ordinary for a national leader with regard to dealing with Covid. I'm Canadian, and it's tough to find much difference between Trudeau and Trump. Both bailed people out with extended Unemployment Insurance types of benefits. Both supported and facilitated testing at pretty near the same levels. Ditto for travel restrictions. Feels like Trump has actually done more to support small business as they weather the storm. And then both let the States/Provinces dictate the rest.

But Trump's rhetoric and personal decisions haven't been helpful and have likely cost lives. He's undermined his own medical experts at every turn, leading to lower levels of compliance. He's not done much to stamp out odd conspiracy theories that make people go beyond non compliance toward downright flouting of the measures with things like Covid parties. And he's held events massive rallies that have spread the virus directly.

Overall, though, the US is in worse shape than a country like Canada for a number of reasons:

1. More, larger, and more international cities.
2. A citizenry that is much more invested in ideas of personal freedom and much less likely to comply with long term restrictions on that freedom.
3. Trump's continued super spreader events gathering thousands of people together over and over in various locations.
4. Ongoing left wing super spreader events in the BLM protests and riots happening throughout the country.
5. A sizeable underclass of people who have no choice but to live in close quarters, use public transit, and do not have adequate medical coverage.

Most of that doesn't change regardless of who is president. But, yes, some of it certainly does.

So I was watching CNN and they have Maria Cardona a Democrat strategist.

She basically said people will choose to Vote Biden as thry believe Biden will "Crush the Virus"

Yeah I know CNN is biased so and so.

But regardless of your political ideology is there really a logical reason why a different Person in office can suddenly crush the Virus?

They seem to be really confident Biden will fix this.

Are they implying Biden will Sniff the Virus away?

Would Biden help other countries and sniff the Viruses too?

Is this it?
The media did a brilliant job of gaslighting people into thinking Trump screwed the pooch, and Biden can be fixer. Biden only got a close count in the votes because of cheating though. He could not have outright won.

Back