Elections Democrat Presidential Candidate Tulsi Gabbard Doing Capoeira

there's a reason that men and women are in separate divisions in every sport, but ill give you your moment
It would be an interesting fight. Of course a prime Trump would destroy Gabbard but there comes an age where anybody can beat you. Bernie would probably die if somebody pushed him, Biden looks very decrepit too, Trump looks a bit better but I wouldn't be surprised if he knocked himself out while walking to the cage and had to be carried by a team of nurses. Everybody would feel bad as it looked like senior citizen abuse.

Her instructor is Jairo, and she's soon to receive her yellow corda. Oy ye.

She’s the best of what the democrats have by a long shot.

As a major in the Army National Guard, it is only to be expected that Tulsi Gabbard would have some training in fighting arts, I suppose, but it seems Tulsi Gabbard goes beyond that to being a bit of a martial arts enthusiast. Do you think it is a plus for her as a Presidential candidate?

""I trained in different martial arts since I was a kid, including Capoeira..." --Tulsi Gabbard

Confirmed Russian asset. Room full of Russians doing Russsian martial arts. She actually thinks people aren't wise to her game.

Luckily MSNBC and The Washington Post caught on to her game.

Now I got that song from only the strong stuck in my head.

I cant believe theres 126 posts in here and not one mention

You guys disappoint me sometimes

Tulsi training MMA with Zhang Wei Li today.
NnmfrXL.jpg

Tusli is the new mascot of Sherdog, like it or not.

NnmfrXL.jpg

-2000 Tulsi new President of the War Room, only valid if she runs. Place your bets.

NnmfrXL.jpg

Tulsi said she was going to try to help Weili with her having been refused a visa to come to the USA, and then, the next thing I knew, Weili's visa rejection got overturned. Thankyou Tulsi!!!

Back