Elections Democrat Presidential Candidate Tulsi Gabbard Doing Capoeira

Better Every Day

Zhang finishing Andrade avatar
Platinum Member
Reaction score
As a major in the Army National Guard, it is only to be expected that Tulsi Gabbard would have some training in fighting arts, I suppose, but it seems Tulsi Gabbard goes beyond that to being a bit of a martial arts enthusiast. Do you think it is a plus for her as a Presidential candidate?

""I trained in different martial arts since I was a kid, including Capoeira..." --Tulsi Gabbard

Last edited:
She looks kinda like Fallon Fox
I don't see it...
Fallon Fox
fallon-fox.jpg

~
Tulsi Gabbard
190113195305-tulsi-gabbard-large-169.jpg

Can she take out Putin in he cage though? That's the question.

Big deal. Donald Trump owned part of affliction MMA and had Fedor fight former UFC champs for +1 million per fight, when Dana couldn't even get him to do it

As Tulsi Gabbard represents Hawaii in Congress, it is perhaps less surprising that she surfs...

She has no chance of even making the primaries. She seems cool though.

I could get behind her if you knowutimean

It’s democratic.
I know. My use of the supposedly incorrect "Democrat" term is deliberate. Republicans do it all the time, but I am not a Republican.

I'm registered as a Democrat, but the Party is in great need of reform--particularly in relation to its disdain for democratic principles (especially in relation to its primaries and use of super delegates to thwart the popular vote). So as long as I continue to feel that the name "Democratic Party" is hypocritical (as they don't value democracy), I call it the "Democrat Party". Not very meaningful to do that, I admit, but that was what I did in the title.

I don't hold Tulsi to blame for the Party's hypocrisy. She's challenging the corrupt Party establishment, not defending it; and they hate her for that.

Last edited:
She has no chance of even making the primaries. She seems cool though.
She's already qualified for the primary debates. She'll become a lot more popular when she gets more coverage in those debates for her message. For example, she's against the policy of the United States to initiate regime-change wars. She'd use the money, currently spent on dubious wars, for bettering the lives of the American people instead. I think that is a great policy. I think a lot of other Americans will think so as well.

Last edited:
She's already qualified for the primary debates. She'll become a lot more popular when she gets more coverage in those debates for her message. For example, she's against the policy of the United States to initiate regime-change wars. She'd use the money, currently spent on dubious wars, for bettering the lives of the American people instead. I think that is a great policy. I think a lot of other Americans will think so as well.

The democrats aren't going to go for a Hindi from Hawaii in her 30s. Not a chance.

Last edited:
Big deal. Donald Trump owned part of affliction MMA and had Fedor fight former UFC champs for +1 million per fight, when Dana couldn't even get him to do it
Tulsi Gabbard would beat the ever living shit out of that fat old idiot.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back