Demian Maia is on a 10-fight win streak now!!

Rebel_LioN

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
He stole the 7 souls that Magny had collected and took his as well. Which puts Maia at 10 fight win streak!!!

He's not getting any younger @ 36, give him the title shot!!!!

giphy.gif

He stole the 7 souls that Magny had collected and took his as well. Which puts Maia at 10 fight win streak!!!

He's not getting any younger @ 36, give him the title shot!!!!

He would submit lawler

Maia with a gas tank could be the best fighter in the division, his only losses were due to gassing bad. His stamina looked much better tonight

Maia with a gas tank could be the best fighter in the division, his only losses were due to gassing bad. His stamina looked much better tonight

It only lasted 2 rounds...In a fight Maia dominated

Ya that was a one sided destruction, wouldn't mind watching him fight for a title soon.

vs lawler, i think he would submit him in 1 round.

That was beautiful he deserves a title fight now over CC.

And he still isn't even close to anyone at the top of the division...only guy in top 5 I give him a chance against is Woodley.

That was impressive. Magny looked way out of his league

It only lasted 2 rounds...In a fight Maia dominated

He gassed after one dominant round vs. MacDonald. Was gassing midway through the second against LaFlare (though luckily he was already in top position) in another dominant fight. Can't remember when he started to really gas vs. Shields.

And he still isn't even close to anyone at the top of the division...only guy in top 5 I give him a chance against is Woodley.
lol gtfo

maia/rory round 1 was arguably 10-8 maia, and round 3 was competitive.

I don't think Maia has legit lost since Weidman, tbh.

Had him beating Shields and the MacDonald fight a draw with a 10-8 1st round.

Why? He absolutely dominated MacDonald in the first round, he just gassed and gassed hard in that one round. If he had the stamina he likely would have won that fight pretty handily. Hendricks would be the worst match up for him in the top 5.

Back