Demian Maia is on a 10-fight win streak now!!

When Maia is on... dude is so dominant.

I'll never forget how he sonned Fitch

F1uhWLP.gif

20130321215451-d73a6576.gif

Did Maia sneak into your bedroom last night and show you a "good time" TS.

Permaban for shitposting imo.

LOL, no. Lawler would knock him the fuck out in the first or second if Maia is even lucky to make it that far. Lawler's TDD has become way too good for Maia to get him down.

Too easy for Lawler.

This.

When Maia is on... dude is so dominant.

I'll never forget how he sonned Fitch

All he did was take his back, fail submissions and cuddle him. That fight was awful. At least when Fitch takes guys down, he's constantly hitting them.

If Maia can't submit his opponent, he's content on literally just controlling them and throwing 6 punches throughout 15 minutes.

Maia should take some tips from Jacare.

All he did was take his back, fail submissions and cuddle him. That fight was awful. At least when Fitch takes guys down, he's constantly hitting them.

If Maia can't submit his opponent, he's content on literally just controlling them and throwing 6 punches throughout 15 minutes.

Maia should take some tips from Jacare.

No way, man. He absolutely stifled a world class stifler. Gave him a dose of his own medicine. Fitch hasn't even been subbed in the UFC... he was known for giving up his neck on purpose because he knows he'll get out of it.

That fight was more exciting than nearly all of GSP's fights post-Serra. Condit and Hendricks made the fight interesting for GSP.

For some reason I wanna see Hendricks vs Maia.

Hendricks is fighting Woodley I believe

Maia stepping in for one of those two injured would be nice though

Why? He absolutely dominated MacDonald in the first round, he just gassed and gassed hard in that one round. If he had the stamina he likely would have won that fight pretty handily. Hendricks would be the worst match up for him in the top 5.

Coulda, woulda...people are saying the same shit about Cain v Wedum. Cardio is a HUGE part of the game.

3 =/= 10

Good streak regardless. Give him a top ten opponent again.

Well he got KO'd by Nate Marquardt then decisioned Dan Miller to get the title shot against Silva.

Can't believe I never even noticed this. Wtf was he doing vs Anderson Silva?

Back