Demi Lovato rails against frozen yogurt shop for providing diet options

can definitely get it though, especially when she has some meat on her.

<{jackyeah}>

{<shrug}

FEDQqB5.jpg
<{clintugh}><{clintugh}>

I second the notion. Also please throw in a contingency of taking away my yellow card.
Statistically speaking you get way more likes on yellow cards.
As hard as they tried to make the avatar belts standout, there is nothing as eye catching as all that yellow highlight.
Makes me sad when I get taken off dubs and my regular shoddy like count resumes.

CTE
I'll let you figure out what the 'C' stands for, ..... consider our favorite Rockhold pic....

Bhahahahahahaaa

Poor rich celebrity. How will she ever cope with the hardships of diet frozen yogurt shops being a thing?

I'm glad there are celebrities to teach us how to be morally righteous people.

I’ll go against the grain here and say fuck diet options, making me feel bad for getting stuff that actually taste better, trying to pretend you care about health all the while making stuff that’s terrible for health

Last edited:
Well......perfect match for Luke.....A... "Karen" and a prima dona

I’ll go against the grain here and say fuck diet options, making me feel bad for getting stuff that actually taste better

Just walk past them and get the full-fat, full-sugar options if you want. That's the point. Apparently they make her feel guilty for eating junk and not taking care of herself. She was blessed with a lot of beauty (no actual musical talent) but has thrown her looks away with heroin, junk food and who knows what else.

But no store or restaurant needs to ban "sugar free" foods because they upset some would-be princess.

Generally I agree, although in her case, she's had near-fatal overdoses and mental health breakdowns. I wish her well, but it could come crashing down on her at any time... Wouldn't be surprised at all if she doesn't make it to 40 or even 30 (she's 28 and cut it close already)...
28? I figured she was well into her 30's already. She's definitely aged quickly. I pay little attention to no-talent celebrities like her, but have seen stories about her for a long time.

Just walk past them and get the full-fat, full-sugar options if you want. That's the point. Apparently they make her feel guilty for eating junk and not taking care of herself. She was blessed with a lot of beauty (no actual musical talent) but has thrown her looks away with heroin, junk food and who knows what else.

But no store or restaurant needs to ban "sugar free" foods because they upset some would-be princess.

I’ll go even more against the grain here.

Frankly diet options are un-American. When the hell did we start apologizing for eating sugar and fat? That’s what diet options are, saying I’m sorry for being American

This girl got too famous, too rich, and too overwhelmed, too young.....I feel bad for her because she got a spotlight put on her in childhood and I just think she cant handle it and not convinced very many can handle it. A lot of those disney kids are nuts and its a shame.....kids cant handle adult stuff as most adults cant even handle adult stardom.....its sad. She cant even have ice cream w/out it being an issue.

How can you be rich AND fat while your job demands you looks sexy.

If I didn't tear my rotator cuffs I'd be pretty ripped right now. Eh, I will have a six pack in 2 or three months. It only takes a touch of discipline, and when someone can cook for you and take care of your daily bullshit..... What is the excuse?

What a bitch. Don't make fat the new normal.

Reactions: mkt
Back