Demetrious Johnson is done listening to MMA's

I'll always enjoy a MM fight, but I feel like Dodson could be a bigger draw if he wins. He brings that "I'm little and I'm FUCKING PROUD" charisma to the game. The UFC might be able to promote that.

saythattomyface.jpg

Oh yeah?!

internet-tough-guy.jpg

DJ's comments about the fans reminds me of a previous fighter we had. What was his name? Ron Vitch? John Ritch? Jon Fitz. Man...I'm getting close to remembering.

4 of 5 of his last fights were finishes. You're what DJ is talking about.

Yes, 4 of his last 5 were finishes. Two of them were 5th round finishes.

BUT, After 7 fights going the distance, people are not that interested. Then he does have 2 finishes, fans might be just starting to come around and then he pulls another decision.

It has more to with that. Choosing the nickname "Mighty Mouse" is too comical. Its hard to take that seriously. It's not marketable to fight fans. His persona is not that marketable either. John Dodson is alot more marketable.

Yes, 4 of his last 5 were finishes. Two of them were 5th round finishes.

BUT, After 7 fights going the distance, people are not that interested. Then he does have 2 finishes, fans might be just starting to come around and then he pulls another decision.
Sorry he couldn't put away the juiced Russian who has never been finished. It's not that easy. You'll have to settle for him nuking Joseph Benavidez.

We dont like small men,just accept it!We forced to watch women mma and small guys fight,cause of progressives.

He still gets whooped by the 250th ranked HW.

You'd be surprised. Plenty of 200+ guys would get their ass whooped by MM. I promise you that.

Have you ever been to a gym before? It happens plenty often, fat boy

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back