Demetrious Johnson is done listening to MMA's

Good! Hope he keeps winning and breaking records

he could start playing the heel that sonnen talked about

Good! Hope he keeps winning and breaking records

Ever seen such a great fighter so disrespected in your life? And it's not like he is someone who is "mean-spirited" or anything resembling this. I believe it's ignorant people who claim to like MMA but only if it involves quick knockouts or bloody TKO's.

This Demetrius Johnson is simply a phenomenal athlete and fighter all around.

Watching him is like eating a Nature Valley bar to me.

When the taste buds and enzymes are activated, pleasure is derived. But the journey involves a bunch of crumbs dropping and bits getting stuck in my flawless teeth.

And it's honestly just too much to work to chew it.

I don't want to have to nibble on MM for something so anticlimactic. I just want a Quest bar instead.

Also: Ronda would toss him like a garden gnome 10 out of every 10 times.

People don't hate on DJ because he's not a good fighter. They hate on and/or don't pay attention to him because he's the size of a middle school child.

Humans want to see big boys in combat. Not little ones. It's the truth.

Wouldn't call uneducated; that's a childish thing to say. I watch the sport for entertainment and smaller classes just don't entertain me.

I nothing Mighty Mouse. I nothing him so much.

I like the Flyweight division and have defended it at every turn. I also think Mighty Mouse is one of the best fighters MMA has ever seen.

I just don't care about whether he wins or loses. Judging by his PPV numbers I'm sure I'm not the only one who nothings Mighty Mouse as much as I nothing him.

saythattomyface.jpg

- Bragging about landing "the latest submission in UFC history" as if that's something to be proud of

- acting like it's because he's "boring" or that people "don't like his personality", ignoring the real main criticism... that he is tiny.

It's nobody's fault, but a lot of people just don't get excited for 135 the way they do for other divisions. That's not a lack of education, it's a preference.

Ah well.

DJ be stealing quotes from GSP.

I do think it's funny that he basically called out Sherdoggers though.

DJ be stealing quotes from GSP.

I do think it's funny that he basically called out Sherdoggers though.

'Listen to me... you uneducated FEWL'

Was gold

Unfortunately a large amount of people don't watch this sport for skills.

People don't hate on DJ because he's not a good fighter. They hate on and/or don't pay attention to him because he's the size of a middle school child.

Humans want to see big boys in combat. Not little ones. It's the truth.

If you're 145-150 lbs in 8th grade your a fat ass.

People who thinks like that are such metal midgets. I hope Dodson kicks his behind. Whoever wins will only be keeping the belt warm for the real champ (Ian McCall).

Back