Delusional Fans ruined Izzy for me

We fucking did it boys I can't believe it.

What a turn of events. War to peace within a couple of posts @BC bless

I’m proud of you guys.

I frequent in shitposting myself and in the heat of banter I can cross the line at times but I never intend to have any malicious intent or leave a negative impression on anybody I engage with around here. At the end of the day that is the good part about sherdog is the lighthearted shitposting banter amongst other mma fans.

Later bud, have a good one. Blessings and positivity to you all, cheers.

what the fuck do you mean god damn it!

Lmao nah jk. Good looking out sherbro.. crazy part is I really don’t give a fuck.. I can see 100% how that came off. Responding to multiple people right away with a Road rage tone.I literally just laughed at my self out loud.
been there bro, lol

TS is a triggered bitchmade pussy. Made evident by how his weak ass immediately starts hurling ad-hominem like an impulsive dickhead. This horseshit thread is where it belongs.

wasteland.jpg

I feel like it's more the media than the fans. Every podcast I've listened to since Saturday insists that Adesanya is deserving of a title fight and it's absurd. Kelvin & Jacare are both more deserving, & the winner of Yoel/Costa will be too.

If you think that was bad, stay the hell away from Johnny Walker threads!

S4p5WR0.gif

...or the Zabit threads. There are guys who've beaten far worse competition that actually have rabid fanbases.

For the life of me, I don't understand these posts that I see here insinuating that Israel is being hyped by people on this forum. The consensus here before and after the fight was that he was overrated.

I always think its weird that people let other people annoy them to the fact they wont watch a show or dislike a fighter afterwards. Who gives a shit if there are annoying fans or not. With israel i dont get how somebody can watch him fight and be like i dont like this guy. he has extremely skilled striking whats not to like the opinions of some annoying people online? People do this same shit with tv shows as well like rick and morty especially. Trust me all those annoying people saying pickle rick and shit are cringey as fuck but it doesnt change the fact its a solid show.

thanks guys add another to the list. I just noticed that feeling of dislike set in because of his fans. It’s an odd feeling to let the hordes of nut huggers turn you off to a fighter. I’m sure you guys can relate to that feeling. I was a bit indifferent on him before the Silva fight. but the hype after is kinda crazy. I’ve seen people saying he would make light work of Yoel. I doubt he beats teh chris, kelvin or Jacare. Let alone Yoel and rob. Feel free to bump this post if I’m wrong but I’m already looking forward to this guy get smashed.
I hear ya. Just wait till he fights a top 5.

Not hoping he gets smashed, but he will get smashed.

Back