Delusional Fans ruined Izzy for me

Anyone who's opinion of a fighter Is influenced by what other people think Is a follower. My advice Is to not give a fuck what other people think. Think for yourself and think critically.

That said, there's a high chance he becomes the next champ IMO. I think he's destined for greatness In this sport. There's a few guys who can give him trouble, but whoever he matches up with next for the title Is going to be one of his more favourable matchups. Which will give him more time to train with Galvao and his wrestling to ensure victory against the others. Guys like Yoel, Jacare and even Weidman are likely In the tail end of their careers which Is a big factor.

The real guys to carry the division will be Adesanya, Whittaker and maybe Kelvin if he decides to stay at MW.

Lmfao, you pretentious fuck. Calling me a follower for keeping it real?! The sherdog psychologists are a mother fucker lol. If I was a follower I would jump on the bandwagon right? You dudes acting like you honestly don’t even get what I mean are insecure bitches lol. Be real

dawson_crying.jpg

I like him. Just not when he’s fighting Anderson.

He can keep whooping ass now.

You tend to think your opinions matter on here cause you post every thought you have, as a thread. Lemme tell you something, not everyone will agree with you. If fans can make you dislike a fighter, that says more about you than anything else.
"Hey these guys love this fighter, and suck his balls, so now I hate him"

Boo hoo.

DAMNNN JOJO via KO in round 1

The irony in this post. Calling me a tough guy yet keyboard warrior-ing. I dont dislike you either, but you seem like a special snowflake, like this post shows. An emotional one, aint ya buddy.

No man. Responding to someone being a dick. And purposely being a dick are not the same thing.

Read your original post out loud. True dick head shit. Only bitches are that rude and offbase for no reason lmao. First off obviously I don’t post all my thoughts. And I don’t think anyone gives a fuck what I say or think. I just enjoy conversation with likeminded individuals

Lmfao, you pretentious fuck. Calling me a follower for keeping it real?! The sherdog psychologists are a mother fucker lol. If I was a follower I would jump on the bandwagon right? You dudes acting like you honestly don’t even get what I mean are insecure bitches lol. Be real
I'll say It again, If you care that much about what other people think of a fighter to the point where It molds your own perception of them..you're a follower or are on some group think shit.

That aint keepin It real bro, I'm real.

If you're real, you don't give a fuck what other people think and make up your own mind on these things.

I dictate my reality and based on your post, It doesn't sound like you do. All I'm saying. But you can get defensive and think what you want, just telling It like it is.

everyone either overrates him or underrates him. you just underrated him as well imo. i think he has a big problem with jacare, yoel and whittaker. but i dont see what weidman, costa and gastelum are gonna do to him, he handles them guys. Israel is a top 5 fighter right now for sure. i think jacare is probably his worst match up because one mistake in that fight ends in him being submitted

DAMNNN JOJO via KO in round 1

Lmao a sucker punch. That was my point exactly, came into the thread to be a bitch for no reason lol. He’s insecure about something. If you feel that way why even post ? Typical sherdog shit.

Lmao a sucker punch. That was my point exactly, came into the thread to be a bitch for no reason lol. He’s insecure about something. If you feel that way why even post ? Typical sherdog shit.

555047.jpg

The main topic of this thread should be about this fuckin AV. Who is this? A balding professional arm wrestler?

No man. Responding to someone being a dick. And purposely being a dick are not the same thing.

Read your original post out loud. True dick head shit. Only bitches are that rude and offbase for no reason lmao. First off obviously I don’t post all my thoughts. And I don’t think anyone gives a fuck what I say or think. I just enjoy conversation with likeminded individuals
Why are you so upset. The truth hurts a little doesn't it. Its tiring seeing the same dudes post a billion threads on each thought they have, multiple times a day and every day. I dont mind GOAT talks or whatever but when the quality of the threads are like this, I should be allowed to call it out, no?

I'll say It again, If you care that much about what other people think of a fighter to the point where It molds your own perception of them..you're a follower.

That aint keepin It real bro, I'm real.

If you're real, you don't give a fuck what other people think and make up your own mind on these things.

If that’s the case why ever even post at all? Isn’t that the fucking point? I don’t really hate the dude or any fighter at all, it’s more of an irritating thing lol. You can’t sit here and tell me you have never been sick of some fighters fan boys

im gonna get destroyed for that question because he's a pride guy

Izzy who? I wish people would stop using made up names for guys. Why not write out the guys real name so we ALL know who you are talking about. Only Izzy I know is Izzy Stradlin from guns and roses!:)

im gonna get destroyed for that question because he's a pride guy
Lol you will.

Go check out his highlights, his KOs are amazing. Dude wouldve mollywhopped a lot of these mediocre HWs we got now.

Why are you so upset. The truth hurts a little doesn't it. Its tiring seeing the same dudes post a billion threads on each thought they have, multiple times a day and every day. I dont mind GOAT talks or whatever but when the quality of the threads are like this, I should be allowed to call it out, no?

So now i have to be upset In order to respond to someone being a total dick for no reason? That’s where I fucked up I guess, I didn’t realize it was your job to go around and call people out lol. As if you brought something super to the conversation. My bad bro, let ME apologize, I’m sorry I’m so super mad and can’t compose my self, I’ll never make a thread again

555047.jpg

The main topic of this thread should be about this fuckin AV. Who is this? A balding professional arm wrestler?

Wow you just showed how much of a newb you are. That’s one of the baddest men to walk the earth

Lol you will.

Go check out his highlights, his KOs are amazing. Dude wouldve mollywhopped a lot of these mediocre HWs we got now.

Just reminded me of the Russian arm wrestling champion LOL denis cyplenkov
main_icon_page_2.jpg

Look at his arms, its fuckin gross lol

So now i have to be upset In order to respond to someone being a total dick for no reason? That’s where I fucked up I guess, I didn’t realize it was your job to go around and call people out lol. As if you brought something super to the conversation. My bad bro, let ME apologize, I’m sorry I’m so super mad and can’t compose my self, I’ll never make a thread again
Oh I did bring something into the conversation, I called you out and gave you my opinion on your thread.

I think its weak that you should deteste a fighter because of their fanbase.

You seem super mad. Just take the loss and go on your merry way.

Back