Delusional Fan thinks He'd 'Kick Conor McGregor's Ass' Boxing Or MMA

Thurman is still WBA champ at 147, but has not fought this year.

This tells me Sr. is right about the talks going on between Mayweather & Conor, if other guys want to fight him too.

Delusional sherdogger thinks he is funny
stay in your lane and sit
4273094d7e221c53fcb1c72f0f81481e.gif

stay in your lane and sit
Sherdogger rehashes old lines and memes because he cannot come up with an original thought of his own. same old same old.

Are you going to tell me to "know my role" next?

Sherdogger rehashes old lines and memes because he cannot come up with an original thought of his own. same old same old.
time-tested and appropriate or let me guess you think everything must be "new thought"

In MMA, John Makdessi would truly hurt him let alone Conor. Boxers should steer clear of the UFC because not every standard fighter is as kind as Randy Couture. Conor especially, if Conor had Floyd in octagon, Conor wouldn't carry Floyd as Floyd carried Conor. Conor can be a bit of a prick, he would have the just bleed brigade hand over mouth.

time-tested and appropriate or let me guess you think everything must be "new thought"
are you going to ask me to smell what you are cooking next, or tell me how Marc A said so? There is something to be said for original thought and not rehashing the same old "time-tested" bullshit.

are you going to ask me to smell what you are cooking next, or tell me how Marc A said so? There is something to be said for original thought and not rehashing the same old "time-tested" bullshit.
are you going to pretend you have one single piece of originality?
Why does it bother you so much?

look, people, bet he says
"I am not bothered just pointing out the obvious" { or a version of it}

In MMA, John Makdessi would truly hurt him let alone Conor. Boxers should steer clear of the UFC because not every standard fighter is as kind as Randy Couture. Conor especially, if Conor had Floyd in octagon, Conor wouldn't carry Floyd as Floyd carried Conor. Conor can be a bit of a prick, he would have the just bleed brigade hand over mouth.
Not all boxers, many have a legitimate wrestling background and even submission training/background

I think Brandon Rios would've been a great MMA fighter and fan friendly too. but that would mean a pay cut for him

Not all boxers, many have a legitimate wrestling background and even submission training/background

I think Brandon Rios would've been a great MMA fighter and fan friendly too. but that would mean a pay cut for him

Dylan whyte is one who has more than his boxing. With a half decent TDD/ground game he'd rule the world.

Thurman would most certainly defeat McGregor in a boxing bout, and would probably be competitive in an MMA contest.

He should concern himself more with Spence or Crawford, though.
"Thurman would most certainly defeat McGregor in a boxing bout,"

loloool.png

He probably would beat Conor at boxing. Mma all depends on how conor fights. If he stood and traded he may well lose. If he leg kicks, etc he would win. Its not like Thurman is a slouch, he 28 and 0. I think it was an attempt to get in on that floyd money.. Pretty sure he has never trained any mma.

What? Probably beat Conor at boxing? He would light Conor up like a Christmas tree.

That's Keith Thurman dude... he's one of the best Boxers in his weight class.

He'd absolutely fuck McGregor up in a Boxing match.

MMA though, no chance.

Thurman would most certainly defeat McGregor in a boxing bout, and would probably be competitive in an MMA contest.

He should concern himself more with Spence or Crawford, though.

He doesn't want that smoke

He knows as well as everyone else does what Spence would do to him

Wait wait... Marc A, aren't you usually hanging out in the Boxing forum?

Lol.

Nothing to see here guys.

What? Probably beat Conor at boxing? He would light Conor up like a Christmas tree.
I guess probably isnt the best word for the chance of him beating conor, but it is possible for conor to get lucky. You never know, like with buster douglas vs iron mike. Mikes a way better fighter, and lost because his life was n turmoil. That said, its probably 99% chance of him beating conor on 99% of nights.

Dunno about MMA but he'd wreck any MMA fighter in a boxing match.
Conor barely kicks.

This is why I think Conor would still lose. He’s just a poor mans boxer in an octagon. He literally does a front kick to your thigh. That’s it.

Back