Delusional Fan thinks He'd 'Kick Conor McGregor's Ass' Boxing Or MMA

why is TMZ interviewing a random?

What else is new? Boxers still delusional and insecure as hell. Sport is still dying while they all avoid fights pretending they are the baddest men on the planet, when in fact, they're the biggest bitches on the planet.

Last edited:
He probably would beat Conor at boxing. Mma all depends on how conor fights. If he stood and traded he may well lose. If he leg kicks, etc he would win. Its not like Thurman is a slouch, he 28 and 0. I think it was an attempt to get in on that floyd money.. Pretty sure he has never trained any mma.

In TS defense boxing isn't all that popular in tijuana

stranger things have happened TS, a delusional fan went 9 rounds with floyd money mayweather before getting KOd. maybe this rando has a shot.

stranger things have happened TS, a delusional fan went 9 rounds with floyd money mayweather before getting KOd. maybe this rando has a shot.
lol, you got me there. Still can't believe a 40-year-old vegas strip club owner gave Conor CTE

LOL if you knew anything about combat sports, you'd know who Keith Thurman is.

And you would know that he is at least half right.

LOL if you knew anything about combat sports, you'd know who Keith Thurman is.

And you would know that he is at least half right.
lol, I get the whole underdog angle but come on. dude is literally a street musician

Dunno about mma? Everyone else who is into mma and uses half of their brain does. This guy gets his ass best in ufc. Der der uhhh err uh.

For all I know Keith could have been a beastly wrestler in his day like Loma.

So no, I don't know about MMA though obviously outside of some outlier Conor would take him down and arm triangle him.

I don't think he'd beat Conor in mma obviously (goes without saying) but boxing? Lol
The boxer would beat the non-boxer in boxing? I mean, yeah.

And the MMA fighter would win in MMA.

It would be a win a piece. They would have to do a tiebreaker by who had the best chub for the weigh ins.

I would kick his ass in MMA or boxing. It's just a matter of getting on the inside and taking him down before skull fucking him to death.

Delusional sherdogger thinks he is funny

The mma fight is more competitive than the boxing fight.

Conor has zero chance in a boxing fight.

In boxing Thurman would send McGregor home in a body bag that's for sure.

Back