Delirious pre weigh in Johny Hendricks bizarre rant (Video)

I remember when Hendricks was one of the most celebrated fighters in MMA. He's a pitiful, shell of his former self these days. He had perhaps the greatest fall since Bill Cosby. And to think, it all started going downhill after two robberies.
Actually it started with the forced random testing.

Do reporters go to bellator weigh ins? Cause that's your next stop fatty.

That was very entertaining. Hope Hendricks figures things out.

the rise of Johny "please pity me" Hendricks.........fall in boys

Doesn't really sound that bizarre. What did he say, in context, that was irrational?

It's really sad hearing him talk like this. I know he's in an extreme state with the weight cut, but Hendricks is so delusional. He really has no idea how sad this is.

Wasn't bizarre at all. Or a rant. He is just fucked up from the weight cut. Sounded like a drunk guy that's all
This. The guy was a little out of touch with how out of touch he was.

"I'm fine, I mean, I look great, right?" *crickets*

Dude just forgot to check in to see what condition his condition was in.

Sometimes I wonder if his team actually doesn't like him or if he's just such a stubborn ego that he won't listen to them or let them help.

Dude needs supervision.

Johnny: I feel great.

Ariel: You say you feel great but you can't even stand up without support.

Johnny: Well, yeah, I'm cutting weight but I feel great.

Last edited:
Doesn't really sound that bizarre. What did he say, in context, that was irrational?
Where to start. The contradictions and tortuous, barely coherent (if you meet him half-way) pandering is as good a place as any, I guess.

He wants the media to cut weight?
First he wants them to know what it's like for a subject to stonewall them.

Because, I'm sure that's never happened to any of them before.

Classic Hendricks. Thinks everybody else has it easier and everybody else is to blame.

Then misses weight . . . again.

Nick Diaz vs Hendricks next year, at 185.

The press conferences and countdown videos should be amazing.

all i got from that video is that ariel is a 6'1 180 pound MMA god

He talks and acts like lil kevin

His mannerisms and speech were pretty weird here.

It's no wonder he couldn't make weight. Has there ever been another fighter who went downhill as fast as Hendricks? He's got a real problem on his hands it seems. Hope he can figure things out for himself.

usada is what happened, hendricks fought and looked totally different before the ufc implemented usada testing.

kind of funny the guy made accusations of gsp being on something, when gsp took the extra testing for his match with hendricks and he backed out after saying he would to the media.

its pretty obvious he was on something, and now he can't get away with it. he's always complaining about something, or sounds bitter...i doubt dana is going to give him anymore chances at ww, he's probably going to force him to move to mw. He's had enough chances, its quite clear he needs to move to mw in order to make his weight cut manageable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back