Delirious pre weigh in Johny Hendricks bizarre rant (Video)

ARONAbeetFEDOR

Blackest Belt
@Black
Reaction score

Imo. Johny should just accept who he is and fight at MW as a soft Lombard type.

This video is almost older than UFC 117, thanks for the repost tho'.

This guy is insufferable.

His mannerisms and speech were pretty weird here.

It's no wonder he couldn't make weight. Has there ever been another fighter who went downhill as fast as Hendricks? He's got a real problem on his hands it seems. Hope he can figure things out for himself.

snackman-stops-fight-train-eating-13585295215.gif

It's pretty clear that he had other help in making weight before USADA came in. He should have noticed that a few fights ago or at least before taking the Magny fight. He is afraid to fight bigger guys because he has short arms and a compact frame.

However, I think he is at a bigger disadvantage nearly killing himself the day before the fight than if he just fought at 185. The problem is that if he knew he only had to be at 185 I could see him being even less disciplined in between fights. Guy just doesn't have the discipline and then tries to blame everybody else when he fails. He is more of a "tough guy" than a professional athlete. The whole pro MMA fighter lifestyle isn't his cup of tea.

I remember when Hendricks was one of the most celebrated fighters in MMA. He's a pitiful, shell of his former self these days. He had perhaps the greatest fall since Bill Cosby. And to think, it all started going downhill after two robberies.

He is like a woman trying to fit in the jeans she had when was teen
Or that fat lady trying shoes too small

At least he has that badass beard. Can't lie, I have beard-envy.

He absolutely must be sent to MW, he looks awful and his mind is sauced. It's not the media's job to make weight, but it is yours, Johny.

Yknowwhadamsayin?

Next time you're in Midlothian, check out Bigg Riggs Steakhouse. Hot eats, cool treats! Me and my bros got drunk there last week, it's pretty dope!

Wasn't bizarre at all. Or a rant. He is just fucked up from the weight cut. Sounded like a drunk guy that's all

Just lose 10 lbs jesus

Or is he like Cyborg and that'll kill him?

Speaking as one of the seven Hendricks fans, the sport has passed him by.

Back