Deleted...

I sense a lengthy and storied lifespan for this account.

None more juiced than the women's curling teams in the winter olympics imo

In before you get the yellow. <36>

He doesn't care it's his gimmick account. I just don't know why he wants to waste a SN that is a pretty decent play on words.

Not just athletes. Every jacked dude in any movie. Every jacked rapper. Every jacked CEO. It's called "anti-aging" and anyone anywhere can get a script for HGH / Testosterone / etc. Shady docs anywhere will prescribe it.

This except I don't think it's all that shady, it's a lifestyle choice.

Air pistol shooters?

Steroids don't help with this sport, which requires focus and steady hands.
I did a Google search, and it appears that sedatives and drugs that promote calming effect and lower heart rate improve shooting accuracy:

http://www.gustrength.com/health:performance-enhancing-drugs-other-than-anabolic-stero

https://thefiringline.com/forums/archive/index.php?t-182322.html

I have seen people mentioned the use of the ADHD medication, Adderall, to improve mental focus, and I wouldn't be surprised at all if it is used by athletes in sports that requires extra mental focus (e.g. archery, air pistol shooting, gymnastic, diving).

I have competed in amateur sports. My father was a professional boxer. I have several training partners and childhood friends who are professional athletes. I know some I went to high school with that ended up in the NFL who certainly used, steroids were rampant in our football program. I knew some pro fighters in MMA who used steroids and abused painkillers but no where near EVERY pro athlete is on steroids. Not even close, you are wrong TS. That "everyone is on it" BS comes from roid cheats trying to justify their actions, and steroid apologists who's favorite fighter popped and they are trying to play damage control.

I have competed in amateur sports. My father was a professional boxer. I have several training partners and childhood friends who are professional athletes. I know some I went to high school with that ended up in the NFL who certainly used, steroids were rampant in our football program. I knew some pro fighters in MMA who used steroids and abused painkillers but no where near EVERY pro athlete is on steroids. Not even close, you are wrong TS. That "everyone is on it" BS comes from roid cheats trying to justify their actions, and steroid apologists who's favorite fighter popped and they are trying to play damage control.
You forgot people with shit genetics and lazy people who want to feel better about being tubby. Though I will say, a LOT of guys do cheat when prize money becomes a factor.

You forgot people with shit genetics and lazy people who want to feel better about being tubby. Though I will say, a LOT of guys do cheat when prize money becomes a factor.

Dude most of the people who did roids were like the fat second/third string football players who thought they were the shit for being on the team.

Roids were not really prevalent in our school's wrestling program at all. In MMA gyms the offenders were pretty obvious, especially at the gym I was at. Among the UFC fighters I trained with I only suspected one and he popped positive.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back