Deleted...

h

Dude.

Bro - much respect for your post. I've got mad respect for pro athletes of any kind. I'm not saying every athlete juices, I'm saying that all the top ones do - because it works. In spades. There's a reason that olympic records get beat every four years. And it isn't training, focus or determination. It's roids.

You compete to the level of your competition and competition has only becomes more fierce as time goes on. Modern athletes are like Adonis compared to the athletes of even a few decades ago, look at some pictures of old time athletes. I know for a fact that the results of some of those people came naturally. I cannot say every champion or NBA player is on roids, statistics just don't back that absolute of a statement.

Not just athletes. Every jacked dude in any movie. Every jacked rapper. Every jacked CEO. It's called "anti-aging" and anyone anywhere can get a script for HGH / Testosterone / etc. Shady docs anywhere will prescribe it.
Pretty damn accurate

Not just athletes. Every jacked dude in any movie. Every jacked rapper. Every jacked CEO. It's called "anti-aging" and anyone anywhere can get a script for HGH / Testosterone / etc. Shady docs anywhere will prescribe it.
Its true.. I'm surprised so many Sherdoggers are still so naive. Roids are everywhere! Just do a little research. lol at people thinking you can get like the Rock naturally.

And specially MMA fighters. There is just NO WAY you can look like some of these fighters in a sport where cardio is such an important factor. No way you can fight with beautiful technique, go 1 round without gassing and look like Romero, Lombard, TRTor, Reem. MMA training is just too brutal to train without roiding unless you volume fight and aren't explosive like the Diaz, Nog bros.

Last edited:
Back