Delete Me (A Brokeback Memoir)

Status
Not open for further replies.
LO Fucking L at the TS here.

I am almost positive I remember him having a welcome thread in the plats...

Also if you were plat still you could delete this thread yourself you little bitch

Stop talking so mean you are hurting my feelings

You guys got me, good catch. But you don't see me renewing my plat shit. Waste of money. But whatever floats your boat. And I didn't post in the plats more than twice.

You guys got me, good catch. But you don't see me renewing my plat shit. Waste of money. But whatever floats your boat. And I didn't post in the plats more than twice.

Hit the bricks shit for brains. Changing your OP is the ultimate surrender. Have a nice day you homosexual.

I need to get those DVDs;

mentok.jpg

pff, what is it like $10?

Get a job.

You e-burned me. Happy? Glad it made your day.

Would you kindly change your sig to include not posting on all of Sherdog? Also, could you change the stipulation to, "because I'm a complete pussy"? Thanks in advance.

TS, you should re-edit the OP and make this thread about Harvey Birdman. I think that would move us all along nicely in the healing process.

So you talked shit about a guy paying to post here because you are bitter you wasted your ramen noodle money...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back