Delete Me (A Brokeback Memoir)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go fuck yourself.

Since youngsteinel deleted his OP, here's a screen shot for those that missed it. Once he started dick tucking, I figured he was going to delete so I screen shotted it.

youngsteinel_zpsdabdb6d7.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
No one cares.

I want to tell you to fuck off and die, but Hey Arnold! is fucking awesome and Jim Lang killed the soundtrack.

Gerald was Dat Ninja
operationruthless.jpg

move it football head

heyarnold.png

thats racist.

watching this as an adult, makes me laugh & crack up in a whole new way. the music selection, jokes that have different levels of sick humor, to the fantastic voice acting - it must have been a riot in the recording studio. Stimpy's unbridaled laughter always kills me

You are aware that you just started a thread about a twenty year old kids' cartoon on an MMA forum, right?

It is actually for elementary school kids, but is still entertaining none the less. You do realize you paid Sherdog to post in some lame forum and post polls. Just saying..

You are aware that you just started a thread about a twenty year old kids' cartoon on an MMA forum, right?

Ease back. He'll figure it out eventually. Maybe a nice cat gif to ease the pain of his considerable stupidity.

It is actually for elementary school kids, but is still entertaining none the less. You do realize you paid Sherdog to post in some lame forum full of people who pay for a free forum? Just saying..

I mean the cartoon is twenty years old, dummy.

No, I didn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back