Deja Vu after hard punches?

Michael Fortin

Amateur Fighter
Reaction score
I got drilled "by accident" after the bell during a sparring session in practice Monday night, and it was like I was re-living a dream for the nexr few moments. Anyone else ever experienced this?

A glitch in the Matrix... damn that red pill... I can't say I've ever experienced that. Maybe you got a slight concussion. Do you feel sick? Off balance? Headache now?

A glitch in the Matrix... damn that red pill... I can't say I've ever experienced that. Maybe you got a slight concussion. Do you feel sick? Off balance? Headache now?

Nope, I feel fine now. I actually sparred a couple more rounds later that night. Just 5-10 minutes after the punch I felt really strange.

lol yeah you're not the only one. Since i've been on this forum i've seen at least 1 or 2 people mention this, including myself.

http://www.sherdog.net/forums/f8/getting-rocked-mma-competition-710845/index5.html

in that thread "ever got rocked in MMA competition?" I said i got deja vu before from getting punched really hard. Some other guy by coincidence posted right after me stating the same thing. Click on the link and i posted more towards teh bottom.

Its a real unsettling feeling thats all i can say :icon_neut

lol yeah you're not the only one. Since i've been on this forum i've seen at least 1 or 2 people mention this, including myself.

http://www.sherdog.net/forums/f8/getting-rocked-mma-competition-710845/index5.html

in that thread "ever got rocked in MMA competition?" I said i got deja vu before from getting punched really hard. Some other guy said he got the same shit.

its a real unsettling feeling.

Thanks for the link. I guess I should better utilize the search function in the future.

Thanks for the link. I guess I should better utilize the search function in the future.

lol eh..im pretty sure i posted the exact same question at one time or another. Besides, its kind of just an odd thing to search up on a fighting forum.

Search Keywords: deja..vu..punching..fighting..rocked..trippy..

lols.

i had my bell rung once from sparring

we had done something like 7 or 8 rounds and was so tired when my partner caught me with a lazy looping hook to the corner of my jaw right next to my ear

it seriously sounded like a bell as rining in my ear until the next morning. ended up fracturing my jaw too

ive never felt that from getting hit. now, when i get choked out, thats a different story. i hate that feeling, you dont know where you are or wtf even happened.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
greshmedic
Back