News Deiveson Figueiredo has agreed to another title defense in 20 days [against Brandon Moreno]

he was blocking Perez's punches with his head loloool
Have you seen Figgy's head? lmao. Jokes aside, he's not worried about getting hit at all, he knows no one has power to knock him out but he has power. That could be a problem if he moves to bantamweight but in flyweight it's fine. I dunno why he isn't training with Pitbull like Cejudo did

Fig was losing on the feet vs Perez. Moreno will easily win Fig.
He was losing twice against Benavidez until he took him out in a violent fashion.

WAR Figuereido. Dude knows what's up and how to get fans.

The dude is also a hairdresser, he can do it all.
NINTCHDBPICT000621071989.jpg

Sushi chef and hairdresser by day and a fighter by night.

I read somewhere he also was a bricklayer. This guy is ridiculously talented. A true Renaissance man.

Fig was losing on the feet vs Perez. Moreno will easily win Fig.

He was losing for 30 seconds? So one guy landed two or three more strikes than the other? Lol.

Wow that's almost Chimaev level turnaround

Borz' last 2 turnarounds are 2, and 3 months. This is considerably shorter...Between two title defenses. Enough of the Borz shit. Especially since his turnarounds at the top of these divisions should he even stay in the top will only get longer.

What a baller

Chimaev fought twice in 10 days, why are you so salty?

Idk if he's salty, but it's a pretty legit consideration. "Chimaev level turnaround" is impressive for sure, but it's been against much easier opponents. That's not a knock on Chimaev; if he were champion, he'd probably have the same mentality, but he's not there yet is the point.

So it's easy to argue that Fig's turnaround is way more impressive, and carries more weight. Short notice, and not filling in for someone else. Just straight up going against the top contender. It's the equivalent of any other champ taking on the #1 contender in his weightclass without any time for tape review, camp prep, etc. Pretty dope.

we now know why the ufc didn’t promote the 256 card at all last night

Yan is out. Somebody make a thread - mmajunkie.

Two warriors! Moreno is to tough to finish so have to go with the sushi chef by decision.

NINTCHDBPICT000621071992.jpg

Tbh, the Sushi looks strictly amateur in appearance/presentation. If you've ever had high quality Sushi, then you know what I mean. Looks like a fairly decent attempt for a home cook. Not something you'd actually charge money for.

It is cool, though. Not bashing, just being a foodie.

He’s working his way towards stardom with this quick turnaround. I like it.

Tbh, the Sushi looks strictly amateur in appearance/presentation. If you've ever had high quality Sushi, then you know what I mean. Looks like a fairly decent attempt for a home cook. Not something you'd actually charge money for.

It is cool, though. Not bashing, just being a foodie.

Anybody that eats raw fish shouldn't be too picky about what it looks like. Just kidding, I'm a junk food junky so I know nothing.

Idk if he's salty, but it's a pretty legit consideration. "Chimaev level turnaround" is impressive for sure, but it's been against much easier opponents. That's not a knock on Chimaev; if he were champion, he'd probably have the same mentality, but he's not there yet is the point.

So it's easy to argue that Fig's turnaround is way more impressive, and carries more weight. Short notice, and not filling in for someone else. Just straight up going against the top contender. It's the equivalent of any other champ taking on the #1 contender in his weightclass without any time for tape review, camp prep, etc. Pretty dope.
We're talking about the turnaround in # of days

Any mention of Lord Chimaev has people in here so rattled, its weird

Borz' last 2 turnarounds are 2, and 3 months. This is considerably shorter...Between two title defenses. Enough of the Borz shit. Especially since his turnarounds at the top of these divisions should he even stay in the top will only get longer.
He fought twice in 10 days, don't be mad Sherbro

Is Mighty Mouse' accomplishments being overshadowed by this guy's presence?

Dude is a true contender for flyweight goat after a couple more defenses.

Back