News Deiveson Figueiredo has agreed to another title defense in 20 days [against Brandon Moreno]

Damn thats exactly it! Fuck thats a good comparison. He have that Aldo Vibe. Humble, Cant speak english , dont say much but a fucking killer inside that Octogan.
How do you guys feel about that? Sometimes I feel like learning to english sometimes kills the vibe, we know they're not gonna learn it in a day so he's gonna have a broken english, I feel like the fighter goes from intimidating to comical because of that. I like that Fedor has translator

@MMAisland on Twitter (mma.island on Insta) states that Yan-Aljo is off December 12th card. Does anyone know if it's a credible source or not?

@MMAisland on Twitter (mma.island on Insta) states that Yan-Aljo is off December 12th card. Does anyone know if it's a credible source or not?

That's too bad, Deiveson Figueiredo deserves to be in a card with some eyeballs.

Racking up those 100k fights, 8 more and he’ll have a milli

Is this the shortest turnaround for a champion ever in UFC history? Fucking amazing, Figueiredo is arguably the best champion we have right now, he deserves so much more recognition.

How do you guys feel about that? Sometimes I feel like learning to english sometimes kills the vibe, we know they're not gonna learn it in a day so he's gonna have a broken english, I feel like the fighter goes from intimidating to comical because of that. I like that Fedor has translator
Honestly i dont care, i just want him to destroy dudes. I follow Figgy on IG and i just hit the translate button and its done. If Wallid is with Figgy all the time im good.

Fuck yeah!
Honestly he cuts mad weight to make FLW, so I hope he comes in 100%

The dude is also a hairdresser, he can do it all.
NINTCHDBPICT000621071989.jpg

Sushi chef and hairdresser by day and a fighter by night.
And a brick layer hahahaha

UFC flyweight champion Deiveson Figueiredo and Brandon Moreno have officially verbally agreed to fight at UFC 256 on Dec. 12, per multiple sources.

The flyweight title fight will join the previously-booked bantamweight title fight between champ Petr Yan and Aljamain Sterling.

Hes a beast

Moreno doesn't look athletic or like has the power to change the tide of the fight, so I think it will play a big role in grappling since Figuireido can manhandle even the more fit looking guys.

Ok let’s do it. Sounds fun. Since the first fight ended in 20 seconds.

The Franklin u( once again) been trying to tell you ( all the way back to pre Joe 1 fight) that Deiveson is a man amongst boys in this 125 division. Its what hes become not what he was. He thumps Cejudo. Thsts the fight I want to see .

Last week, even made an analogy to when Anderson became champ in first fight with Rich. Alot of similarities and the destruction. He was a +155 dog to Joe B in first fight ( just like andy was to rich) and the rest is history.
Last night Deiveson shouodve been a 7 -1 favorite over Perez. He was a -260 favorite which even surprised me. This is guy is not only the real deal but literally willing to put another beatdown on someone on quick turnaround.
If you're an mma fan - how can you not appreciate this guy ?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back