Define “Manlet”

I keep seeing the term tossed around here*
Is there components, measurements or examples, or is it a psychological term?

Conventionally it's a man of a height that would be notably short in a crowd or dating setting. Nobody would REALLY think a 5'9" guy is manlet irl. My brother is a bit more than that and his 5'4" gf wears heels.

I on the other hand am a true manlet walking around at 5'3" it is unignorable in any setting.

Reddit banned the incel subreddit and they all came here. So "manlet" is defined by the height of the poster or lower. Where they use it as an excuse why women won't fuck them.

Anything less than ufc light weight and

Joe Rogan.

manlet - a term that insecure sherdoggers use rampantly to compensate for their jealousy, hate or use as a crutch to project themselves as dominant when in reality they have nothing at all to be proud of.
example : "i sure hope nobody from sherdog finds out i'm actually a manlet and not the 6'11 405 lb monster i claim to be"

Any man you feel like you'd kick the shit out of based solely on being bigger than him regardless of how legit he has trained. Now you see why it is so hard to define it in simple size terms. Also why 5'4" 125lb and 5'6" 135lb UFC fighters dont get respected by a large portion of people.

regardless of how legit he has trained. Now you see why it is so hard to define it in simple size terms. Also why 5'4" 125lb and 5'6" 135lb UFC fighters dont get respected by a large portion of people.
I think Aldo would beat the shit out of 99% of untrained humans on the planet. this "large portion of people" you speak of are mostly dumbasses.

Manlet <5'10
Midget <5'4 (alternatively people KOed by Conrad)

I'm 6'2 and at bars and clubs there's plenty of dudes my height or taller. I don't really worry too much since I'm a decent height myself but I think of the guys who are like 5'9 and I feel bad for them.

5'9" is not a huge deal.

Manlet is not really 5'10" and under unless you're from the Masaii tribe in East Africa or Scandinavia. but it starts to become really noticeable 5'8" or under in the developed modern countries in general.

MAN-LET
A term people use to make themselves feel better usually mocking others.

Everyone smaller than me

8'2'' and 575 Ibs with 0% body fat for reference. Just the usual super jacked sherdogger, the norm..

Back