Define “Manlet”

Faber and Henry

Big hands and feet and big head small body and small legs and small arms maybe even artem
76vji5d72iq11.jpg

My license says 5'10" but people comment on me being tall pretty often. I think just most american men are way too sensitive about their height and should stop lying so much about it, honestly gives me second hand embarassment when some guy tells me that "there's no way you're 5'10", you're just outing yourself as height insecure.

I'll give you a true example of of what happened to me last night.

I was going to the gym late last night (24 hour gym ) because there's less people at night.

Some stocky short person was staring at me near the gym, I just looked at him and smiled thinking wtf.

When he realised I go to his gym and he saw me in there, his head dropped and was avoiding eye contact the whole time I was in there.

I'll give you a true example of of what happened to me last night.

I was going to the gym late last night (24 hour gym ) because there's less people at night.

Some stocky short person was staring at me near the gym, I just looked at him and smiled thinking wtf.

When he realised I go to his gym and he saw me in there, his head dropped and was avoiding eye contact the whole time I was in there.
Maybe he was uncomfortable with the smile you gave him in the middle of the night brah?

I'm 5'11 and I don't understand this weird ass fascination with other men's heights lmao. Who gives a shit? I think some of you guys are funny and just playing around, but there genuinely seems to be another segment of y'all who got dumped by a chick who shacked up with a guy shorter than you, so you try to find any little coping point to cling onto as some perceived victory for yourself "well, he's fucking short." Hahaha so weird. It's like the stuff with Joe Rogan's height. Yeah, Joe's not a tall guy, but he's got like $100M+ in the bank, so who's really losing and who's really winning? I'd rather have those millions in my account than angrily pounding the keyboard all "but he's fucking short! WTF!"

My license says 5'10" but people comment on me being tall pretty often. I think just most american men are way too sensitive about their height and should stop lying so much about it, honestly gives me second hand embarassment when some guy tells me that "there's no way you're 5'10", you're just outing yourself as height insecure.
It's very true. I'm short as hell and I worked with a guy who claimed to be 5"10 and he was legit the same height as me and I was like dude we are at the same eye level and I'm no where near 5" 10 and he tried to tell me I was wrong and the doctor didn't measure me correctly.

Back