Rumored Dee Devlin looking hot @ UFC 246

NINTCHDBPICT000555304769-e1579432665171.jpg

She looks decent to be fair

Also she doesn't look to have any work done (yet) and that's to be respected for a woman that's a multi millionaire and in the spotlight

I saw spme photos of her recently and her lower thighs looked like cottage cheese

There's nothing more attractive than a woman who lets you have random babies with drunk thots and do coke with Russian whores and still puts on a good appearance in public

And yet Conor probably still cheats on her as he has for years.
I doubt she cares anymore. She carried him for years, but once he started making big money, she got knocked up with the quickness to secure her spot. She’s no dummy. They’re probably both banging her male personal trainer that helped her get back in shape after the two babies.

yeah as much as I don't approve of the cheating, it's really not even something the average person can imagine. It's not justification but it is something we have to be mindful of. How many of us have actually been in a room full of hot women who would do pretty much whatever you wanted at a whim?
Exactly. It's not something that we can even begin to understand at all.

A solid 9 for an every day man

Probably about a 4 or 5 for a celebrity

If I was a multi millionaire superstar I wouldn't look near her
I think fucking someone for their looks is a great idea but marrying someone for their looks is a bad business decision.

Like imagine if Conor left Dee for that pop star Rita Ora that was trying to holla at him. Rita ain't doing shit now and McGregor'd probably have cut his cut his net worth in half twice.

She’s decent. She has a look about her that she’s into some nasty shit.

People should stop judging. For all we know, they have an open relationship and she could care less. I’m sure she’s got some shit on the side.

I was referring to you commenting on her aging badly. Good luck with your partner if you ever have kids :)
Some women age amazingly, others age terribly and Dee isn't the worst ever but not that great either. Anyway, thanks.

Lol you all probably have uglier gf’s yet here you are talking shit about her looks. But either way Mcgregor has 1000% definitely cheated on her and is still probably cheating on her right now

You are the problem with Conor fans. This site was better off without you. You should also look up the the definition of loyal.

View attachment 714041

You don't know their arrangement. It might very well be like Dee is cool with Conor having goomahs. Maybe she is realistic and knows its not reasonable to expect a global superstar not to play around a bit.

Back