Rumored Dee Devlin looking hot @ UFC 246

CW180215B16JPG.jpg

You are the problem with Conor fans. This site was better off without you. You should also look up the the definition of loyal.

View attachment 714041
Clearly that woman is just a Sherdogger who wanted a fan pic and loyal married Conor saw her skirt was riding up so he's doing the gentleman thing and pulling it down for her.

I really like the look of Irish women and women from the British isles generally. But Dee just looks really chavvy and she hasn't aged well at all.

She's given birth to 2 children in the last 2,5 years you dickwart.

I dug the small muffin top she was sporting, as well as the little love handles.
Just the perfect amount of plump. Extra soft too being post-pregnancy.

Shit is amazing.

The woman paid for his training while he was on welfare, and probably covered other expenses while encouraging him to follow his dreams.

Fuck how a woman like that looks, deep down beyond the big tits and ass, most men dream of someone who would stick by him through thick and thin...and Conor's got just that.

While he's disloyal, I can't pretend to imagine the amount of temptation someone like his faces. Thousands of women texting u nudes, begging to suck your dick... I don't know what that's like. Still, not justifying his actions.

At the least, he still chooses to be with her- for the most part, despite A List female celebs knocking on his door. I guess, some level of respect is due? not sure myself, hah

She looks like a decent and kind woman.

Not sure in what kind of inbred shithole should you live to consider her hot though.

The woman paid for his training while he was on welfare, and probably covered other expenses while encouraging him to follow his dreams.

Fuck how a woman like that looks, deep down beyond the big tits and ass, most men dream of someone who would stick by him through thick and thin...and Conor's got just that.

While he's disloyal, I can't pretend to imagine the amount of temptation someone like his faces. Thousands of women texting u nudes, begging to suck your dick... I don't know what that's like. Still, not justifying his actions.

At the least, he still chooses to be with her- for the most part, despite A List female celebs knocking on his door. I guess, some level of respect is due? not sure myself, hah

No matter how tempted you are, sticking your carrot into another woman is a no no.

A solid 9 for an every day man

Probably about a 4 or 5 for a celebrity

If I was a multi millionaire superstar I wouldn't look near her
Solid 9 ???? Wtf where u from? In norway she would be a 4 or 5. Would bang not hating

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back