• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Debate over GOAT says Ben won, Robbie went limp

Cormier is such a cunt.

I even enjoy it when Jon makes him cry.

Santa gave an early Xmas gift, Ben is a breath of fresh air

5e9fd123384193d201692c6d7be7dfac.jpg
Has a dick?

Arm Goes limp while giving the thumbs up?

Okies.

LOL cant wait for people to dispute this
Herb checked to see if he was out. He responded. When the fighter responds and it’s clear that you’re NOT unconscious, how can a ref be correct in stopping the fight? It’s literally absurd. Herb checked to see if he was out and he responded.

Yes, not like I lurked here for years before I made an account, also 100 percent your sherdog join date credits your knowledge of MMA . No way could I have been following MMA since 2011 and decided to join this year.
Better than me, I had been following sherdog since 98ish. Didn't create an account til 2016.

Jones
George
Aldo
Silva
Dc
(Not touching Fedor as that’s a tough subject)
I’ll see myself out now

Fedor is a tough subject... but Jones is not? Yes, do see yourself out idiot.

Yes, not like I lurked here for years before I made an account, also 100 percent your sherdog join date credits your knowledge of MMA . No way could I have been following MMA since 2011 and decided to join this year.
Since 2011 you say!!! LOL!! Wow, real OG here.

Yet you somehow have a worthwhile opinion on Fedor, who many of us saw live in his prime?

I mean every poll on this site had Fedor as GOAT until GSP got his MW belt.... but what would the rest of us more long term fans know?

Since 2011 you say!!! LOL!! Wow, real OG here.

Yet you somehow have a worthwhile opinion on Fedor, who many of us saw live in his prime?

I mean every poll on this site had Fedor as GOAT until GSP got his MW belt.... but what would the rest of us more long term fans know?
Yeah I don't like to gloat about my veteran status, since the 8th grade I've pretty much been into MMA. I'm an OG tbh. I've seen enough of GSP's boring title reign to establish the distaste I have now. It was also around the time Fedor started getting destroyed.
I believe I came in at a perfect time, I'm a middle child.

Yeah I don't like to gloat about my veteran status, since the 8th grade I've pretty much been into MMA. I'm an OG tbh. I've seen enough of GSP's boring title reign to establish the distaste I have now. It was also around the time Fedor started getting destroyed.
I believe I came in at a perfect time, I'm a middle child.

Yet not around to see Fedor smash everything in his path, including many former/future UFC champs. You aren't at fault for being a newbie fan, but you ARE at fault for injecting a dumb opinion on something you know little about when talking with adults.

Also I believe I'm not the first one to notice your "Afro Centric" narratives, so when you sit here and shit on any white GOAT candidates while espousing people like druggie Jones and anyone that happens to be darker skinned, that doesn't look very unbiased, does it?

Back