Media Debate over GOAT says Ben won, Robbie went limp

DC and Askren were Olympic teammates of course DC is on Ben's side

Jones
George
Aldo
Silva
Dc
(Not touching Fedor as that’s a tough subject)
I’ll see myself out now

Santa gave an early Xmas gift, Ben is a breath of fresh air

5e9fd123384193d201692c6d7be7dfac.jpg

Dana is richer than Cormier and Dana is the king of the UFC and he says it was a terrible stoppage
Dana bless

Jones
Anderson
GSP
MM
Aldo
DC
(I agree fedor isn't even top 20)
Fedors really good I just think there was something shady about his Japan run
MM is good but lacks the resume others have
Jones best win
DC
Gus
George
Bisping
Hughes
Aldo
Mendes Edgar
MM
Cejudo pre prime
Dodson

DC has decided it, anyone who makes another thread about this needs to get immediately banned.

Fedors really good I just think there was something shady about his Japan run
MM is good but lacks the resume others have
Jones best win
DC
Gus
George
Bisping
Hughes
Aldo
Mendes Edgar
MM
Cejudo pre prime
Dodson
good point, I never thought of that. But maybe flyweight lack power that it's hard for them to establish legacies because no highlight reel wins. Honestly I used have MM below Aldo but after what Cejudo did to TJ his stock went up for me. I know MMA math is stupid but I feel like MM could beat Cejudo again and I don't think TJ could.

Jones
Anderson
GSP
MM
Aldo
DC
(I agree fedor isn't even top 20)

Because of how long he dominated, in a division where 50/50 records aren't uncommon I'd put him in the top 10 maybe top 5. I think his record was padded, but he did beat some of the best of his era

Hey look, 2019 join dates giving their opinion on someone they've never even seen fight.
Yes, not like I lurked here for years before I made an account, also 100 percent your sherdog join date credits your knowledge of MMA . No way could I have been following MMA since 2011 and decided to join this year.

A wrestler looking out for another wrestler.

No way!

<DCWhoa>

Back