40X3/3

45 X 8/8 X 2

Swiss Bar Floor Press
Bar X 5
58 X 5
72 X 5
88 X 3

108 X 6 X 2

I subbed the Swiss Bar because I had maxed out on my dumbbells.

Inverted Rows
H25 X 12
H24 X 10 X 2

One-Arm Standing DB Lateral Raise
30 X 10/10 X 2
30 X 8/8

Planks
50 seconds
45 seconds
35 seconds

I also spent about an hour and 20 minutes snowblowing/shoveling this afternoon. I believe that burned approximately 3,000 calories, so I'm going to eat an entire pizza now.

@Guests

IncredibleCloseCrocodileskink-size_restricted.gif

BW 227

Deadlift
135 x 5 x 2
185 x 5
225 x 5
275 x 5 x 5

Landmine rows
45 x 12
80 x 12 x 5

I started warming up bench with 135 and my shoulder started hurting. Weird because it felt fine. I guess that angle still needs to heal for it. I started pressing 135 and the weight felt really light but my shoulder was still acting funny so I called it. I think if I would have started with pressing my shoulder would have been fine. I'm going to lay off the bench until sometime next week. This was my fault, I benched 3 times last week and my work capacity isn't ready for that yet. I'm a stupid idiot.

Squat 210 lbs 3x5
Bench 185 lbs 3x5
Deadlift 300lbs 1x5

Went to the chiropractor today to see if it helped the back any. It did not. Gonna try to get a sports massage here soon and see what that does. Wore a belt again tonight for squats and deadlifts. Didn’t really feel any pain while lifting and call me crazy but I think putting some weight on it and tensing against that belt made it feel better. Great night of work otherwise though. Starting get that inkling feeling of strength again. Bench felt the best it’s been. Used The Last Dance playlist on Spotify for the work tonight and heavy working set for DLs was Partyman. Gym was rocking!

BW 227

Deadlift
135 x 5 x 2
185 x 5
225 x 5
275 x 5 x 5

Landmine rows
45 x 12
80 x 12 x 5

I started warming up bench with 135 and my shoulder started hurting. Weird because it felt fine. I guess that angle still needs to heal for it. I started pressing 135 and the weight felt really light but my shoulder was still acting funny so I called it. I think if I would have started with pressing my shoulder would have been fine. I'm going to lay off the bench until sometime next week. This was my fault, I benched 3 times last week and my work capacity isn't ready for that yet. I'm a stupid idiot.
The only thing better than 1 bench day is 3 bench days!
ac1da8eb-3a40-4962-ad41-ff841c3cfadd_text_hi.gif

Squat 210 lbs 3x5
Bench 185 lbs 3x5
Deadlift 300lbs 1x5

Went to the chiropractor today to see if it helped the back any. It did not. Gonna try to get a sports massage here soon and see what that does. Wore a belt again tonight for squats and deadlifts. Didn’t really feel any pain while lifting and call me crazy but I think putting some weight on it and tensing against that belt made it feel better. Great night of work otherwise though. Starting get that inkling feeling of strength again. Bench felt the best it’s been. Used The Last Dance playlist on Spotify for the work tonight and heavy working set for DLs was Partyman. Gym was rocking!

Yeah, belt definitely helps. I'm not using a belt yet but I will sometime in the future. What kind of belt you got? I probably already asked you this.

Yeah, belt definitely helps. I'm not using a belt yet but I will sometime in the future. What kind of belt you got? I probably already asked you this.
I have a Rogue powerlifting belt. I love it. I think I’ll get one of those lever belt gimmicks though. I have to really tug on the thing to get it in the hole(hehe) and feel like it could be tighter

I have a Rogue powerlifting belt. I love it. I think I’ll get one of those lever belt gimmicks though. I have to really tug on the thing to get it in the hole(hehe) and feel like it could be tighter

I got the inzer lever. I like snapping that shit off after a tough set. Makes me feel like a bad ass. lol

Back