Death Threat: Frank Mir Calls Out Lesnar After Pro Wrestling Debut Win

It’s ridiculous that MMA fans are subjected to every tidbit it wrasslin news

Most of us are adults and do not give a fuck
I honestly dont think some people see a difference. I told a guy at work i follow mma and from then on everytime he sees me he stsrts talking about the WWE.

I honestly dont think some people see a difference. I told a guy at work i follow mma and from then on everytime he sees me he stsrts talking about the WWE.
Hahahaha

Who was closer to the first Octagon death

the guy in the toe hold

or the guy who got his face pounded in and looked like a strawberry?

Mir says some incredible daft, stupid shit now. Must be CTE. His comments about Fedor were ridiculous as well. Can't stand that guy anymore. Brock nearly beat him in his SECOND PRO FIGHT, and then absolutely destroyed him later on. And I wanted Brock to lose back then too, so it's not some fan boy shit I am saying. Frank is a fool.

Wwe should sign mir n have a brawl for all type of match between him n Lesnar

Who wasn’t fan of those?

giphy.gif
USADA is shook

“Mir won his pro wrestling debut, submitting Severn with a heel hook” This is my only take away from this post.

"huff, hufff, puff, puff. I'm a gonna huff, puff, kill you"

JDHpAqw.gif

Tbh, WWE could take a look at Mur
Him back on the good stuff will give him a great shape,
even for pro wrestling standard.
Not bad looking guy.
Used to be behind the Mic for WEC,
so he can talk a little.

Why not.
They could market the shit out of it and show that mir beat him bc they present him as unbeatable. That would actually be a big watch for the wwe

Calling out Brock? Did he get another horseshoe up his ass?

Frank just changed the opinions of many UFC fans about him, and not in a good way.

Another cherub of justice patroling and upholding forum thread integrity. Mir and Brock were UFC fighters, let this convo play out.
Give him a break dude, this is taking up precious thread space that takes away from another potentially brilliant thread speculating over whether or not we think Conor took a shit today. You know, the important UFC discussions (sarcastic eyeroll)

I think it's obvious that Mir will get the job done this time. He will not be held back by the limiting rules of MMA.

Frank Mir had a horseshoe up his ass, and Brock Lesnar pulled that sumovbitch out.

funny thing is Mir is going to pro wrestling as Brock is going back to the UFC lmaoo

Back