• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Death Stranding (Kojima Productions)

Good to hear. I've seen more game play elements and it looks better. Also looks like there is tons of cut scenes and it's a story heavy game which I also like. I was going to wait until Star Wars came out before I played anything else but might have to rethink that.

Debating wether to attempt Death Stranding on or offline & if it’ll hinder the experience.

If they’re saying that about the review edition it should be pretty good either way.

What's the difference?

Despite not being impressed with the gameplay demonstrations, I’m hearing nothing but positive things about the actual game....almost like they bamboozled us into thinking the game is meh but ultimately bringing an A+ game. I had faith in Kojima but I was obviously cautious after all the gameplay they showed us.

What's the difference?
looks like other players are going to be vital to your experience with the game. there won’t be PVP but you’re probably going to have to rely on the help of other Sam’s to get through the game

Despite not being impressed with the gameplay demonstrations, I’m hearing nothing but positive things about the actual game....almost like they bamboozled us into thinking the game is meh but ultimately bringing an A+ game. I had faith in Kojima but I was obviously cautious after all the gameplay they showed us.

Might want to go out and google some more gameplay videos. I was the same way as you but I've seen more gameplay now after the initial WTF video released a while back. It looks better and more of what I was expecting.

looks like other players are going to be vital to your experience with the game. there won’t be PVP but you’re probably going to have to rely on the help of other Sam’s to get through the game

Didn't hear about any of this. I'm going to have to look into this more.

this is the best video i’ve seen on everything we know so far. i personally think the multiplayer aspect will be a massive part of the game but i’m just guessing based on what i’m seeing and what kojima has said publicly.

this is the best video i’ve seen on everything we know so far. i personally think the multiplayer aspect will be a massive part of the game but i’m just guessing based on what i’m seeing and what kojima has said publicly.

Thanks. Sounds interesting. The more that I'm seeing about this game the better it looks.

Might want to go out and google some more gameplay videos. I was the same way as you but I've seen more gameplay now after the initial WTF video released a while back. It looks better and more of what I was expecting.

I’m not going to spoil it tbh, I’m going in blind.

Ditto.

I've watched basically nothing on this game and pre-ordered right away like a mark. I'm going to play any Kojima game and I don't trust game reviews anyway. He makes divisive games that I love. I hear some people shit on MGS5 and I put a couple hundred hours on it and would have played a hundred more if they finished that last chapter.

Yea I don't want it spoiled either but I needed to see more after the last video I saw. I just fast forwarded in all the videos to the gameplay.

Yea I don't want it spoiled either but I needed to see more after the last video I saw. I just fast forwarded in all the videos to the gameplay.
All I need to hear is it’s good, I want the game to completely surprise me.

New launch trailer. Totally clears everything up.

tenor (10).gif

Ive been warned to not watch the launch trailer as it spoils a lot, and Kojima pulled that shit off with MGSV too.

Its a no from me for now.

Ive been warned to not watch the launch trailer as it spoils a lot, and Kojima pulled that shit off with MGSV too.

I only watched about the first 3 mins. Didn't spoil anything other than what the main story was about. I saw enough to get an idea and closed it.

Still have no idea on wtf is happening. I am intrigued though - will probably get it shortly after release if reviews are good.

I am more hyped for Star Wars in 2 weeks

I only watched about the first 3 mins. Didn't spoil anything other than what the main story was about. I saw enough to get an idea and closed it.

Lol I watched it, still have little clue to wtf this is about.

Be prepared for the billion analysis videos on the story/

Back