Deadspin article - Jon Jones Trolls the UFC, Fans, the World

Jones trolling everyone. Gus fans are sooooo mad. Sept 27th is gonna be a great day

He is not smart enough to be a troll...He is just ignorant and sad!

Love the hate.
Yeah hes just ignorant and sad.....

Greatest Martial artists, most dominant fighter the sport has ever seen, #1 p4p and foremost collecting the largest pay an mma combatant has ever seen is, sad.

"It's pretty great, if just because in public, at least, world class athletes are generally very respectful of the idea that they're supposed to care what you think. The contemptuous little smirk on Jones's face should tell you something about how much they really do"

Sherdog once again pissed that it got owned

Most of the retards were exposed during the Anderson-Sonnen situation, new idiots surfaced for this one. I say all the losers that made ducking threads when there wasn't a fight announced should just go ahead and be banned.

Sherdog once again pissed that it got owned

Most of the retards were exposed during the Anderson-Sonnen situation, new idiots surfaced for this one. I say all the losers that made ducking threads when there wasn't a fight announced should just go ahead and be banned.

Theyre kicking rocks and having fits at the moment.
Wait until after the fight

MMA fans are immature, ignorant TapouT douches for the most part. Of course they don't understand that the man was trying to get a more favorable contract, while simultaneously playing them for fools and drumming up interest in the fight.

MMA fans are immature, ignorant TapouT douches for the most part. Of course they don't understand that the man was trying to get a more favorable contract, while simultaneously playing them for fools and drumming up interest in the fight.
Except that didn't happen, JJ said himself (as well as Dana) that the contract wasn't up for negotiation. I think its you that doesn't understand...

It's funny to me that some guys see him as some intelligent mastermind who planned this all out. It says a lot about their own intelligence...or lack thereof

It's funny to me that some guys see him as some intelligent mastermind who planned this all out. It says a lot about their own intelligence...or lack thereof

Almost, but not near as funny as the idiots who were so sure he was scared and ducking when there was no official fight

Not nearly as funny as all the haters like you who are now scrambling to find something new to bitch and cry about :redface:

Almost, but not near as funny as the idiots who were so sure he was scared and ducking when there was no official fight

Not nearly as funny as all the haters like you who are now scrambling to find something new to bitch and cry about :redface:
It's cool. I find guys like Stephen hawking to be intelligent. You're easier to please. To you those jersey shore guys seem to be really intelligent.

It's cool. I find guys like Stephen hawking to be intelligent. You're easier to please. To you those jersey shore guys seem to be really intelligent.

I hate the Jersey Shore, but please do expose yourself some more as a pathetic loser by blindly making things up to make yourself feel better

Nothing screams desperation and stupidity like claiming something dumb like "to you those jersey shore guys seem to be really intelligent" without any type of reasoning to come to this conclusion...seriously what made you decide Jersey Shore? Couldn't you have tried to be smart and pick something from my AV or sig instead of just blindly picking something random...ah but no that would require a little bit of intelligence on your part

Last edited:

Having an open mind is funny to you?

He knows without a shadow of a doubt that most MMA fans are a bunch of gullible fools that will chew on his every word.

Back in my day you didn't know shit about these guys. All you had to go on was the fight. Now we "hardcore" MMA fans are more concerned with what they say than how they fight. It's pretty sad if you think about it.

Fuck a PR team. If anything he needs to work harder at pissing everyone off. I personally enjoy watching a bunch of guys getting their panties in a bunch over the guy. If he farted and said excuse me, a majority of you would analyse it, dissect the fart and bitch about how he had the audacity to excuse the fucking fart.

Back in your day? ... let me guess you had to walk up hill both ways ... in the snow ...

Back