Deadspin article - Jon Jones Trolls the UFC, Fans, the World

Except JJ never showed any interest in fighting Cormier until it was announced that Daniel needs knee surgery, now suddenly he's keen. Coincidence?

Cormier said Gus had no chance and Jones should fight him. Then he said he'd fight Gus in an interim title fight. Let's not ignore everything everyone else is doing.

Exactly...That is not a man, but a confused child in a lanky body!

LOL....PLEASE of for the love of God go play kickball in traffic and do society a favor you worthless irrelevant loser.

Gustaffson is the new Matthyse...An overhyped fraud living off 1 decent performance who will get exposed real soon...And after Gus some other (likely White or European) hype job will pop up that everyone will be obsessed with.

Only fools think he is ducking. I'm a big fan of Gus, and I've hated Jones, disliked him, now am alright with him. He's kinda doing what Chael did with all those Silva fanboys. Goaded them into believing the shit he says and his fake motives.

Haters bring more attention than fans. Jones is becoming the Merryweather of MMA in his own way. It is working. He will be UFC's biggest star if he already isnt. The amount of butt hurt, the amount of posts on threads about what he says is pretty much Chael level (back when he and A. Silva were feuding)

You guys will never understand that with each forum thread, and each "article", he's manipulating you to create buzz for an eventual fight with Gus

b63778.png
35lcmxk.jpg

Last edited:
Especially annoying given that I work Saturday nights and no matter how much of this shit he does, I'm never going to pay for that PPV because it will be on at work.

LOL....PLEASE of for the love of God go play kickball in traffic and do society a favor you worthless irrelevant loser.

Gustaffson is the new Matthyse...An overhyped fraud living off 1 decent performance who will get exposed real soon...And after Gus some other (likely White or European) hype job will pop up that everyone will be obsessed with.

You are a nuthugging Jones fan obviously! I feel sorry for you...I don't care how many posts you have, but really, are you his mom? You are the one who needs to play on the highway and get run over sadly! He lost the first time and will likely get shut down in a rematch...Reason why Jones is scurrred...lol

Matthyse did pretty well vs Garcia. If it wasnt for that late knockdown...

Yep.

Even he is embarrassed by his own actions that he has to delete his videos not long after putting them up.

This may have been the case the first time, but he has posted "and deleted" things like 50 times now, and all 50 times they have been recorded. There is no chance he thinks he is removing them from the internet at this point when he deletes it, but he knows it gathers more attention at this point by deleting it. I don't think his actions are completely random. Even the DM's he sends, he has to (or should be) aware that fans are going to screenshot that stuff, it's all on purpose most likely. The homophobic stuff was stupid though and he was wise to claim hacked on it.

I have just realized that, IF we a re lucky, we will see all configurations of JJ, DC and Gus fights in the upcoming 3 years, I guess.
The only think I'm concerned about is DC's age. Although you never know... Randy was quite vivid until his early forties... ;-)

Back