Deadlift Form Check

TheLeftHandPath**

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
[
Sorry for the bad vid upload, no idea why it's freezing up - I'll get another vid on WED

let me know if im doing anything wrong or any advice, thanks.
============

Also - Seeing other squatters vids - I notice they all still have skinny legs or skinny calves.
What is the best way to get my girlish chicken legs into a manly one or optionally correct?

can't see shit captain....

looks like the bar is too far in front of you from what i can see...get a better vid and a better angle of your deadlift

[
Also - Seeing other squatters vids - I notice they all still have skinny legs or skinny calves.
What is the best way to get my girlish chicken legs into a manly one or optionally correct?

When you can move big weight. Then you can have big muscles, provided your diet is in order.

I think you can do more. Then your true form shall be revealed.

Last edited:
Well theres yer problem, gravity is sideways in your gym.

Dude, you are lifting SIDEWAYS! Stop that or you will fuck yourself up.

(You can only outsmart gravity for so long.)

Well the video is choppy and sideways but from the two reps I can see your form looks pretty good. The biggest thing I'd say right now is to pause between reps and let the bar settle. This will make sure that every rep is as good as possible. Right now both reps I can see look good but I bet once the weight gets more challenging your form will break down.

Once you have more experience and your form is dialed in you can do touch n go but for now take a second or two between reps.

thanks for the feedback. I'll have another vid up on WED for sure, I'll try and push for 200

I felt like I was breaking form at 185 and felt heavy - but, same thing, last 2 rep seemed like I kept myself straight.

Back