Media DDP's trash talk and verbal skills is on par with Conor's

417406817_874337518024719_4672701658315909725_n.jpg
out COLD? I'm a big DeSean fan but have you seen him fight?

I stay out of them both.

The stars of the sport say horrible shit, fight in front of children and get pushed to the moon, whilst their fans ejaculate in their pants over it.

Bollocks to them. I won't be responding to any replies to this thread.
jPDbxX.gif

I mean I'm not a DDP fan but where's the lie here? If you're gonna be about it, then be about it.

(Old) Conor was never actually good or even trying to be good at bullshiting.
Up until, and including, the fight with Eddie Alvarez, he simply worked hard, continued to evolve and learn, and spoke truthfully from his heart, believing every word he said.
Some would call it confidence, some being realistic, some whatever. At the end of the day, it doesn't matter.

Once he stopped working as hard, then the talking became pretty much bullshit as he didn't work hard enough to back the shit up, thus it immediately became shite and not (his version of) the truth.

DDP's handling of the entire situation is impeccable. To say such low things and come away looking like the hero... Only the great Conor McGregor has achieved this level of trashtalk dominance.

Du Plessis responded Friday in an interview with MMA On Point.

“I didn’t watch [Strickland’s comments] and I don’t think I will,” du Plessis said. “Watching a grown man cry in an interview, it’s not really my watch material that I go and watch. But it is it is what it is. I’m glad he cried and he got it out. I hope that’s the end of that.

“I think we give him a lot more credit than he deserves in terms of mindset. I don’t think he thinks about anything. I think he goes out there and he fights, he fights the way Sean Strickland fights. He always has and he’s an incredible fighter. I have a lot of respect for him as a fighter. I think he’s incredible. Do I think he’s a hypocrite? One-hundred percent. One-hundred percent. Obviously childhood trauma is something you can’t help, but if you know what it feels like to be the one on the receiving end of such trauma, don’t inflict it on others, because that’s exactly what he does. So yes, I feel bad for him and I don’t think any kid deserves that, ever.”

“If you go after other people, eventually they’re going to come after you,” du Plessis said. “And I think he’s used to being the bully and he’s not used to being bullied. But I don’t have to hammer on that. I already won that fight, I won that press conference. I don’t want to keep on hammering on the same thing. Yes, he cried on Theo Von’s podcast. I guess it was terrible, and like I said, no kid deserves that. No kid deserves to go through that. But if you want to dish it out, you better take it. And like I said, I have mad respect for him as a fighter, even as a person. He’s always been a straight-up guy. Even the fact that he tried to fight me in the crowd, that was him being a man.

“What I’m saying is, if you want to dish it out, be able to take it, man, or you’re just a hypocrite. You didn’t deserve that as a kid, but as a grown man, you dish it out, you’re going to get it. That is the way the world works, unfortunately. And like I said, with this mindset going to this fight, I think he’s going to come out and fight the way Sean Strickland fights. My mindset, I don’t care about him. I care about me, what I do, what I go out there to do, and that is become the world champion.

“Whether he’s angry, whether he’s not, does he have motivation — I see everybody talking about Sean Strickland having muscle now,” du Plessis continued. “Well, welcome to being a professional. I’ve had it my whole career. Nice, you have abs for the first time, I’m really happy for you. But that’s what you should look like as a professional athlete. Good job. I’m really happy that I can motivate you get some abs. But it doesn’t bother me. Good luck with those abs, I’ve been fighting with mine for years.”

“I don’t agree with what Colby did. Talking about somebody’s dead family, that is 100 percent stepping over a line, 100 percent,” du Plessis said.

“It’s not something to be taken lightly, and definitely not something to be joked about. Now when I said what I said about Sean Strickland, I didn’t joke about it. I spoke the truth, because he’s been very outspoken about it. He spoke about it. He was making jokes about it. I was never joking about it. I just stated facts. I never joked about it, not once.”

Source

I’m not a fan of Conor, but DDP isn’t even close to him in trash talk. 1/10 post.

It will be interesting to see DDP against adversity in a fight. Against Till and Brunson he was gassing, and didn't look that good. Whittaker was apparently injured, but obviously no idea if he was for certain. Strickland will be a big test for him.

Trash talk is getting so incredibly low and toxic In the ufc I wouldn’t be surprised if a fighter who has had their child abused had a fight and before the fight his opponent says “I’m going to touch that chin. I’m going to touch you worse than that guy touched your daughter!” And lowlife slime ball ufc fans will say “oh that’s such awesome trash talk. He doesn’t mean it he’s just selling the fight tho!”
Most people in this gutter would say "but it sells".

Strickland beat Izzy and DDP beat Whittaker.

This sport really is crazy. Who the fuck would've thought we'd be here one year ago.

I stay out of them both.

The stars of the sport say horrible shit, fight in front of children and get pushed to the moon, whilst their fans ejaculate in their pants over it.

Bollocks to them. I won't be responding to any replies to this thread.
Shut up, dork. Drop your holier than though act and enjoy fights like everyone else. You’re on an mma forum and you willingly clicked on this thread to say something just to look “cool”. You’ll watch ONE and UFC and you’ll like it. Respond back or not, you know that I know you’ll read this.

Hahah Du Plesis is the man. He’s very well spoken and just calm on the mic like Mcgregor. Doesn’t stutter like Colby or is obnoxious and emotional like Ian Garry. Actually a very smooth and natural trash talker, backed up with facts.

1. Called himself the real African Champion
2. Said he was gonna beat Strickland worse than his dad
3. Talks about Sean’s 33% finishing rate
4. Unemotional about getting attacked and said it’s fair play, while still telling Sean he’s a bully and hypocrite.
5. Sean’s abs. I don’t think either really have abs lol.
DDP's trash talk is more like Khabib's than Conor. He's controlled like Khabib but he has more bite with his insults.

I don't really even think he was trying to shittalk anyone.

Its just his natural personality to state facts and call out hypocrites.

He doesn't go out of his way to do so

Please.

It's all intentional. What he does is called passive aggressiveness. Much like a woman. Which doesn't help him against the accusations of his relationship with his coach.

Literally nothing like Conor but maybe you are just reading it in an Irish accent

I was with him until he said that he respects Strickland 'as a man' and then pulled the 'I'm just stating facts' card, which is the most moronic point to make when talking that kind of trash.

Back