DDP and Stricktland can say hello to each other shake hands and have a chat

Your Account

reacted to your score
@Silver
Reaction score
Why ?
Didnt Sean just recently jumped on DDP with intention to destroy him, in UFC arena, within the audience area ?

Why ?
Didnt Sean just recently jumped on DDP with intention to destroy him, in UFC arena, within the audience area ?

To think Dana had me fooled with that WWF staged stuff. Great matchup so I can't wait for the fight.

DDP is punking him. But Sean has already showed that he can still perform even if he's "shook" beforehand.

Can't wait for this fight. The trash talk was fun but I didn't need it at all to get excited. This style matchup is just so intriguing.

In fact DDP is becoming a must watch fighter. I was favoring Sean initially, but after rewatching DDP's fights, that man comes to kill every round.

Why ?

Strickland sent a text to DDP after the altercation

They're in Canada now and will likely apologize to each other while having some Timbits and a double double (I prefer tea myself). Its the Canadian way.

In the interview, DDP was worried that Sean would find some sort of excuse to sabotage the event. Including bringing a knife and stabbing him.

That is why he is being very very nice. All he wants is for them to be locked in that cage together this weekend.

In all reality I think they both like and respect eachother but realize that being nice and respectful doesn't translate well to PPV buys. You gotta sell a fight. You can't be nice to eachother like Leon and Belal

Back