DC vs Miocic, My prediction (EDITED)

Ivancho

Amante de las mma
@Brown
Reaction score
I think this fight is going to finish at round 2 or 3 Miocic by tko... this time stipe will fight more cautious, DC having his good moments but will run out of gas after the 1st round and then it will be all over

UPDATED
after weigh in Im less optimistic about this result I thought miocic could make dc run out of gas using his size if DC tries to wrestle but Stipe is now like 15 lbs lighter than before wich is crazy

Last edited:
DC having his good moments but will run out of gas after the 1st round and then it will be all over

DC will run out of gas? What makes you think that's going to happen lol

Stipe was running out of gas in the first fight. Seems like he came into this fight in better shape

Money wise I will bet on Diaz to get the W against Fat 170 Pettis

Putting money on Miocic is dumb

I wanna go with DC by decision.
Diaz Submission(Armbar)Round 2
Costa TKO Round 3

Stipe by 5 round decision. Stipe won't be nearly as aggressive as the first fight. He will keep his distance with his length and point fight his way to a victory. No one beside Jones or Ngannou is going to finish DC with that iron chin. If you want to beat DC, point fighting is the way to go.

DC will run out of gas? What makes you think that's going to happen lol

Stipe was running out of gas in the first fight. Seems like he came into this fight in better shape
Stipe fought the best version of DC, who threw a lucky punch with his short arms. DC is going to face the best version of stiopic now

Putting money on Miocic is dumb
hmmm.. underdog, best UFC heavyweight champion ever, one loss in over 4 years in a controversial, close fight that many thought he was winning...

but yeah, really dumb

Repeat.

giphy.gif

I want DC to win but I have a feeling Stipe gets the KO.

Stipe by 5 round decision. Stipe won't be nearly as aggressive as the first fight. He will keep his distance with his length and point fight his way to a victory. No one beside Jones or Ngannou is going to finish DC with that iron chin. If you want to beat DC, point fighting is the way to go.

Yup, so long as stipe stays out of the clinch and uses his reach and footwork he should be able to take this the distance.

Hw DC is a different animal than lhw DC. DC takes it again. Stipe will do better this time but he still loses.

Stipe fought the best version of DC, who threw a lucky punch with his short arms. DC is going to face the best version of stiopic now

DC is old, fat and out of shape. The best version of DC was in Strikeforce

When has dc ever gassed in a round lol? The guy has a pretty solid gas tank for a hw

I think this fight is going to finish at round 2 or 3 Miocic by tko... this time stipe will fight more cautious, DC having his good moments but will run out of gas after the 1st round and then it will be all over
DC run out of gas...... okay. That's a first I've seen as a prediction.

Yup, so long as stipe stays out of the clinch and uses his reach and footwork he should be able to take this the distance.
Stipe has lower fight IQ than DC. DC wins this almost any way he wants.

Stipe has lower fight IQ than DC. DC wins this almost any way he wants.

Lower fight iq? He got caught by a sneaky shot from dc he didn’t see coming. Once this rematch is over with Stipe will have beaten every opponent he’s faced other than Struve.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back