DC vs Miocic, My prediction (EDITED)

Stipe fought the best version of DC, who threw a lucky punch with his short arms. DC is going to face the best version of stiopic now
Yup I agree. It'll end like Cain vs JDS 1 and 2

Stipe by KTFO. Easily. Wear some swimming goggles and you'll be ok.

WAR STIPE!!

Bit rich for a guy who is clearly a fan of Jon Jones to be throwing barbs about eye pokes.
Ok, I see...

And... Maybe you could count how many eyepokes Jones did since DC 1. Even in DC 1 had one, and was absolutely unintentional.

Hoping DC wins again but I wouldnt count Stipe completely out. Alot of people are acting like he was getting dominated that whole fight and it isn't exactly so. I'm pretty nervous for DC

Sorry Miocic not winning. Cormier winning and retired undefeated. Mark my words.

Ok, I see...

And... Maybe you could count how many eyepokes Jones did since DC 1. Even in DC 1 had one, and was absolutely unintentional.

Come on man posting pics and gifs of DC eye pokes? Jon Jones is the master;
nUUdSA.gif

hELEK52.gif

UFC%2BJon%2BJones%2Beye%2Bpoke%2B(vs%2BDaniel%2BCormier%2Bat%2BUFC%2B182).gif

hard to imagine dc gassing or getting KO'd. Even that flush headkick that jon had (with DC leaning into it) didn't put him out. I dont think Stipe can hit someone with a shot that hard ( head kicks > punches).

Can stipe outbox and out grind DC for 5 rounds ? maybe. But he seemed pretty gassed after 5 rounds of no cardio ngannou.

DC wins by the same result. In fact it might even be faster

Money wise I will bet on Diaz to get the W against Fat 170 Pettis

Putting money on Miocic is dumb

I think putting money on Diaz is dumb. In fact its the most confident even-odds bet Ive made in.... well, probably ever. I also bet against Miocic, though, like you might.
Just goes to show you, different strokes for different folks. So far my "strokes" have done quite well.

Last edited:
Lower fight iq? He got caught by a sneaky shot from dc he didn’t see coming. Once this rematch is over with Stipe will have beaten every opponent he’s faced other than Struve.

I guess not seeing a shot coming has something to do with fight IQ.

hmmm.. underdog, best UFC heavyweight champion ever, one loss in over 4 years in a controversial, close fight that many thought he was winning...

but yeah, really dumb

Being the UFCs best heavyweight in this era doesn’t exactly say much. And he’s not, he’s second best to D.C anyway

Being the UFCs best heavyweight in this era doesn’t exactly say much. And he’s not, he’s second best to D.C anyway
That’s silly. He’s got a way better heavyweight career than dc and the first fight was very close and is still looked at as pretty controversial

That’s silly. He’s got a way better heavyweight career than dc and the first fight was very close and is still looked at as pretty controversial

If a guy dispatches of you comfortably and quickly, you’re not better than him. He isn’t by definition the best heavyweight.

And since when is losing the opening minutes of the fight and getting starched before the first bell a close fight?

This fight is one of the more warped in peoples memories. Stipe is worse everywhere.

Last edited:
If a guy dispatches of you comfortably and quickly, you’re not better than him. He isn’t by definition the best heavyweight.
It wasn’t comfortable and there are a lot of questions about the first fight

If stipe beats Cormier this Saturday, will you say he is the best again?

Back