DC vs Hendo, Did anyone notice...

Cowie

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
how much bigger DC was compared to Hendo? Maybe it was just me but it seemed to me that every part of his body was so much bigger than Hendo. At certain times, I was assuming that because DC was putting pressure onto Hendo's body therefore his arms and legs and stuff were flattened out a bit and so they looked larger, but when they were standing, he looked so much bigger than Hendo still.

Any idea how much they weighed (post weigh in)?

DC probably coming in between 210-220 and Henderson at 199 as he did not cut weight.

TRT-less Hendo looks small? Who would of thought??

At 1:55 Cormier says he is '16 over' before he starts to drop the water weight. Assuming he gains that back, he'd be just over 220 at fight time.

854343466.gif

The size difference was very apparent. DC said he started his cut from 227 about a week out. Hendo is a small middleweight, let alone LW. Cormier was just too strong, and talented, plus Hendo should be about ready to hang em up @ 43. Amazing how well he has done as an aging fighter.

I noticed a supposed threat to Jones' title with a clear aversion to trading strikes with a "43 year old one trick pony."

Hendo did appear to be a bit smaller than DC but Hendo looked pretty similar to normal, he looked lean and all muscle.

No. Nobody noticed that, it was just you...

Incredible power. Jesus christ.

and yeah the size difference was jarring.

also whats with that kick that made hendo slip at the end. Is that a wrestling move or did he make that up? Ive never seen that before.

Let's not forget Hendo was only 206 when he put Fedor to sleep.

Back