DC vs Hendo, Did anyone notice...

Seriously though Cormier has been beasting through heavier guys and ragdolling them. Barnett, Bigfoot, Mir and now Hendo. If Im Bones I'm going to Canada and getting into the Weapon X program for some adamantium bones.

I noticed a supposed threat to Jones' title with a clear aversion to trading strikes with a "43 year old one trick pony."

To be fair, Dans punches are mean and if Jones fought him he would be running away the entire fight like against rampage.

Gotta lol at the people who think Cormier can cut to middleweight. He is a stocky mofo.

I noticed a supposed threat to Jones' title with a clear aversion to trading strikes with a "43 year old one trick pony."

what kind of idiot would fight to his opponent's strength? of course cormier wrestled hendo. he was absolutely dominant against another former olympian. pretty amazing to watch.

Thats the first thing I noticed! Big size difference.

Incredible power. Jesus christ.

and yeah the size difference was jarring.

also whats with that kick that made hendo slip at the end. Is that a wrestling move or did he make that up? Ive never seen that before.

It's what big brothers do to their smaller siblings to pick on them because they are so much smaller.

Seriously, it looked like an adult tripping a kid. Hate seeing Hendo handled like that.

That didn't matter when Hendo was fighting bigger LHW and HW.

DC is just that damn good.

Heard him on the radio show a week of the fight and he said he was 221, so he probably rehydrated to around that weight.

20 pounds is a big size advantage, especially when grappling. Hendo had no chance other than a big punch.

Probably had a good 20lb on him.. Hendo said he felt heavy.

43 years old, TRT-less, slowpoke, 199 pounds, probably 200 pounds fight day.
Did anyone think he even have a chance? LOL

Vitor just recently knock him out before he fluke KO Shogun who outclass him badly.

It's what big brothers do to their smaller siblings to pick on them because they are so much smaller.

Seriously, it looked like an adult tripping a kid. Hate seeing Hendo handled like that.

I thought it was kind of funny because you can beat the living piss out of Dan and he's always cool as a cucumber. Never gets disheartened in a fight. Never going to curl up in a ball after eating a shot and wait for the ref to jump in. Guy is near the top of toughest fighters ever.

I think he knew he was going to pass out at the end and just said fuck it too.

I thought it was kind of funny because you can beat the living piss out of Dan and he's always cool as a cucumber. Never gets disheartened in a fight. Never going to curl up in a ball after eating a shot and wait for the ref to jump in. Guy is near the top of toughest fighters ever.

I think he knew he was going to pass out at the end and just said fuck it too.

Yeah, Hendo is probably the toughest guy in the sport, true legend.. IMO the most accomplished MMA fighter of all time.

Didn't like watching Hendo get dominated like that.

Man its tough watching all these legends get slain

Anderson, ,Hendo, Hunt, Fedor, Shogun, Nog multiple times

Changing of the guard has never been so violent...gotta love MMA

Very true comment though Hunt is far from a legend, the man is 9-8-1, I know it's mma and records can be deceiving but that kind of record cannot make one a legend.

The size difference was very apparent. DC said he started his cut from 227 about a week out. Hendo is a small middleweight, let alone LW. Cormier was just too strong, and talented, plus Hendo should be about ready to hang em up @ 43. Amazing how well he has done as an aging fighter.

Also what DC did to guys like Bigfoot and Barnett, Hendo would be no exception

Yeah, Hendo is probably the toughest guy in the sport, true legend.. IMO the most accomplished MMA fighter of all time.

Didn't like watching Hendo get dominated like that.

I'll never feel sorry for Hendo after the Wand fight. Immune to sympathy for that guy.

He's also not afraid to go out there and get destroyed so his fans shouldn't be for him. He didn't take too much damage in this one anyway.

DC is one of elite LHW who serves as great reminder why Hendo doesn't belong there.

As Rogan said, it seemed like it was Man vs Boy.

I'll never feel sorry for Hendo after the Wand fight. Immune to sympathy for that guy.

He's also not afraid to go out there and get destroyed so his fans shouldn't be for him. He didn't take too much damage in this one anyway.

Lol, Yeah I was on the fence for that fight.. Pretty amazing though he came up a weight class and ko'd Wand.

True on the last part!

The size difference was very apparent. DC said he started his cut from 227 about a week out. Hendo is a small middleweight, let alone LW. Cormier was just too strong, and talented, plus Hendo should be about ready to hang em up @ 43. Amazing how well he has done as an aging fighter.

Cough trt cough.

Back