DC v Stripe - who won best?

Who won best when they won against each other only

• Total voters
From a pure entertainment standpoint the second fight was better with Stipe taking some damage from eye-pokes once again and then coming back and ripping the fat fuck to the body.

Cool. Where do you find the scorecards?

So for all you idiots out there, DC won rounds 1 and 2. Miocic won round 3 and 4 and the fight :)
A lot of them become available on social media pretty quick after fights, especially when there’s debate as to who won which rounds

I think Stipe’s win was better. DC caught him in the first on and ended it quick. not to take anything away from Cormier though, he did his job and did it well. Stipe was losing and made a really good adjustment and landed a lot of shots that accumulated into a finish. To me it was more impressive.

Both were impressive in different ways: the strategic cunning of a targeted gameplan resulting in a quick finish vs the boundless heart and adaptability enabling a comeback finish. Yet at their heart they were both examples of the same thing: targeting a weakness of the opponent's game when it came to defensive coverage (for Stipe keeping his hands low when exiting the clinch, for Cormier difficulty in protecting the body while using his mummy guard). As far as I'm concerned, arguing who won "best" is as silly as arguing whether mountainscapes or seascapes are more beautiful.

Back