DC v Stripe - who won best?

Who won best when they won against each other only

• Total voters

Clippy

Good Times
@plutonium
Reaction score
So I just rewatched their fights .... ok no I didn't but I know ppl like to say that

but I was thinkign who won best?

You have to consider that Stripe was reigning champ when short stalky DC SMASHED him with upper cuts

I think poor DC got a little too ahead of himself and tried to stand with Stripe too much in the rematch when he should have stuck to his game plan - but having such a lengthy resume that rivals GSP - why not try to show the audience how veritable you are? This is where he got caught

concolusion

DC needed one round

Stripe needed 3

Stipe exposed DC weakness. Just punch his fat, unathletic, pudgy fragile stomach.

Fuck sake clippy not this again

Dc flat out cheated in both fights

DC beat him in 1 round in the first fight.

DC was up 3 rounds before succumbing to strikes in the 4th in the second fight.

DC seems to easily have the better win.

Eye poke then cheap shot to a blinded opponent vs a masterclass in left hooks to the body

Luckily for Stipe, he fought through the eye poke cheap shot tactic in the rematch

<DCrying>

Well my vote is for DC because even though he lost the fight, he didn't have to go to the hospital for retina issues. Clearly more damage dealt.

Thread already made about this topic, and i believe D.C. since it was a quicker, devastating fashion.. if he kept punching he may of killed Stipe

Cormier...

He was also giving Miocic the business in the 2nd fight prior to the KO

Cormier...

He was also giving Miocic the business in the 2nd fight prior to the KO
He lost the 3rd round and was getting his ass kicked in the 4th, so he wasn't really winning. He was on his way to losing a dec but then Stipe finished him anyway.

Stipe's victory was more impressive. He executed a game plan of weathering an early storm near beating up a gassed D.C., finishing via ko. DC, on the other hand, ko'd Stipe directly following an intentional eyepoke. The two aren't even comparable.

Back