DC Proved that how impressive wrestling can be

yekmurat

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
One of the sickest performances ı ve ever seen,this guy is a wizard

Yeah those takedown's were awesome.

Agree.

he fricking took down and Dominated Hendo in the beginning of each round.

That is how you do it. With a guy as aggressive as Hendo, you have to set the tone and assertively decide where the fight is going to be. Wrestling is not a bad way of achieving that.

I hope Hendo retires. He is/ was an amazing fighter but has nothing left to prove.

Everything he did was on point. It was a sight to behold.

It looked nice. But wasnt Henderson 195?
That would mean Cormier was probably close to 30lbs heavier than him

Hendo gassed in under 3 minutes. Don't tell me "no TRT" had nothing to do with that either.

Also Hendo saying "I didn't notice that much of a difference" after the fight. How can that be interpreted as anything other than him saying "I didn't feel so good without it". He couldn't even make 200 lb without it.

His takedowns,ground contol and transitions were top level,ı can easily say first time ı truely loved wrestling

DC showed why we have weight classes.

It looked nice. But wasnt Henderson 195?
That would mean Cormier was probably close to 30lbs heavier than him

cormier doesnt cut much bc of his kidneys . He looks real big, but he diets down to 220 and cuts from 215, he might have been about 20 pounds bigger same as hendo vs fedor.

Hendo gassed in under 3 minutes. Don't tell me "no TRT" had nothing to do with that either.

Also Hendo saying "I didn't notice that much of a difference" after the fight. How can that be interpreted as anything other than him saying "I didn't feel so good without it". He couldn't even make 205 without it.

Hendo gassed in three minutes against Shogun too... He looked terrible against an equally terrible Shogun. The few people who thought he had a chance against Cormier should have their heads checked.

Let's not forget Jake shields grapple fucked Dan....but yes cormiers wrestling is legit, just.don't use this fight as an example

Hendo gassed in three minutes against Shogun too... He looked terrible against an equally terrible Shogun. The few people who thought he had a chance against Cormier should have their heads checked.

Believe me, I was not one of the people who thought Hendo was going to win this one.

I'm just pointing out Dan's history of cheating with TRT.

Let's not forget Jake shields grapple fucked Dan....but yes cormiers wrestling is legit, just.don't use this fight as an example

Shields is one of the beat ground fighters out there you know right

the time I saw DC lift Barnett couple feet into the air and slam him directly into sidecontrol I knew he was going to have the grappling advantage in pretty much any fight.

DC is awesome

I have been posting about this for a long time the guy did not go to the Olympics because he had bad wrestling. He likely is the P4P best wrestler ever to enter the cage. People have talked about when you clinch with him it feels like your a child to him. His core strength is over the top your not going to bully him. When he is planted he will control the situation that's why he wins. At 205 Jon will not want anything to do with him because he cannot be controlled. The only thing Jones can do is avoid clinching with him keeping distance. This is why Jon Jones wants Daniel to fight Alexander first because he knows he will beat Alex. He does not want to face Daniel and then be forced into fighting Alex.

His takedowns,ground contol and transitions were top level,ı can easily say first time ı truely loved wrestling

Fuck yah dude. He has good Jits too from top. He can punch really hard from top of side control and while taking the back. He's coached by Leandro Viera at AKA. It shows his knowledge of the different positions (that don't exist in wrestling bc u already beat the guy once he's on his back). He attacked with the grinding style of a wrestler.

How he had enough strength to slam Hendo in the beginning of the 3rd is beyond me. He needs to work on passes and escapes for jits though. He could have passed Dan's Half guard earlier and more efficiently. With that being said he punished Hendo from inside the half guard and that shit worked very well for this fight. Just saying a really good jiu jitsu guy that is strong might give him some problems.

Gotta give it to hendo. He went for an armbar, and a leg lock. Thats not his bread and butter but it was pretty cool to see him try that shit. He survived from the bottom of side control (positionally) very well, kept turning to his side. Unfortunately in mma when u "survive" submissions from the bottom you are probably getting punched into the ground all the way to china.

NOBDODY has put Hendo on his back and make him play defensive Jits like that for the whole fight. This was impressive.

Fuck yah dude. He has good Jits too from top. He can punch really hard from top of side control and while taking the back. He's coached by Leandro Viera at AKA. It shows his knowledge of the different positions (that don't exist in wrestling bc u already beat the guy once he's on his back). He attacked with the grinding style of a wrestler.

How he had enough strength to slam Hendo in the beginning of the 3rd is beyond me. He needs to work on passes and escapes for jits though. He could have passed Dan's Half guard earlier and more efficiently. With that being said he punished Hendo from inside the half guard and that shit worked very well for this fight. Just saying a really good jiu jitsu guy that is strong might give him some problems.

Gotta give it to hendo. He went for an armbar, and a leg lock. Thats not his bread and butter but it was pretty cool to see him try that shit. He survived from the bottom of side control (positionally) very well, kept turning to his side. Unfortunately in mma when u "survive" submissions from the bottom you are probably getting punched into the ground all the way to china.

NOBDODY has put Hendo on his back and make him play defensive Jits like that for the whole fight. This was impressive.

Good observation of the fight

fuck man I want some GIFs of those slams...

Back