DC Proved that how impressive wrestling can be

cormier doesnt cut much bc of his kidneys . He looks real big, but he diets down to 220 and cuts from 215, he might have been about 20 pounds bigger same as hendo vs fedor.

I eat kidneys raw dude.

To be fair, Shields did it for 4.5 rounds vs. Cormier's 3.

Probably true, good point. It's been a while since I saw that I don't recall much. I'm pretty sure Sheilds wasn't brutalizing Hendo's face in the process like DC was.

It is demoralizing and tiring to get defeated positionally in grappling. It is downright violent to get dominated positionally and brutalized simultaneously.

I could have more accurately said something like 'nobody punished Hendo with GNP while on his back like that', etc I think you guys get the general idea tho.

but DC did the same thing to huge hws and he was the smaller man, he does that to everyone

plus... he looks like he can make 185.
imagine this guy getting into mma ten years ago?
two-time olympian, a monster in the cage and a well-spoken dude out; face of the sport.
he'd be like 100-0 ... ;-)

Good observation of the fight

Agree on the observations. Will also say that DC really looked like he was holding back.

I think he knew very soon into the fight that Dan had nothing for him (I'm a huge Hendo fan/Hated that this fight was made).

Very respectfully finished this fight without hurting him.

Anybody that's ever competed had to see instances where DC could have put more hurt on him and Hendo wasn't even fighting back.

plus... he looks like he can make 185.
imagine this guy getting into mma ten years ago?
two-time olympian, a monster in the cage and a well-spoken dude out; face of the sport.
he'd be like 100-0 ... ;-)

If he got into mma 10 years ago, would he of been a 2 x Olympian?

Agree on the observations. Will also say that DC really looked like he was holding back.

I think he knew very soon into the fight that Dan had nothing for him (I'm a huge Hendo fan/Hated that this fight was made).

Very respectfully finished this fight without hurting him.

Anybody that's ever competed had to see instances where DC could have put more hurt on him and Hendo wasn't even fighting back.

agreed with everything you said. literally.

DC said afterwards that Hendo felt "small" ..

Back