DC on Stipe-Cain: "Don't do that to Stipe. Look what I did to him and Cain is better"

DC means what he says. He trains with a lot of people, but only says that about Cain.

Cain is faster, more polished and dynamic a striker, more tenacious, and just overall better. Prime Cain is, skillswise, the best HW in the world imo.

Fuck DC vs Brock

Let's see DC vs Cain

DC is better than Cain ever was. He’s being humble like he always is.

Stipe matches up well with Cain. He has enough power to turn his lights off quickly. I'd say DC is a better boxer than Cain. Much better

DC with his passive aggressive terrible sense of humor. All the "!!!" he does in his comments like he's delivering a line for a comedy roast special

DC trying to keep his good buddy relevant on social media now LOL. My god what a joke. Fight or retire Cain..

Lol @ this cornball post. These is excuses make Stipe sound like a complete idiot. You're not doing the man any good by saying that nonsense.
Btw "motivated Stipe" was exhausted after 2 rounds of fighting N'gannu and wasn't even looking to finish that fight. I enjoyed that fight, but absolutely nothing about it tells me he would do any better against DC. Hell if anything, watching Stipe almost have heart attack probably gave DC more confidence going into their match.
fine, agree to disagree. DC's undefeated at heavyweight, so i get your point. but i thoroughly think cormier was more motivated than stipe during that first fight. cormier's the one who requested the fight and cormier had to call dana to ask for more money after stipe was initially hesitant to do it. i know what im talking about

fine, agree to disagree. DC's undefeated at heavyweight, so i get your point. but i thoroughly think cormier was more motivated than stipe during that first fight. cormier's the one who requested the fight and cormier had to call dana to ask for more money after stipe was initially hesitant to do it. i know what im talking about
I don't remember you or anyone else saying he didn't look motivated before the fight. Its a weaksauce excuse that changes nothing, knock it off bro! You're making your boy sound like a chump.

I don't remember you or anyone else saying he didn't look motivated before the fight. Its a weaksauce excuse that changes nothing, knock it off bro! You're making your boy sound like a chump.
don't tell me to knock it off. i'm not your bro, guy. fight me.

Back