DC on Stipe-Cain: "Don't do that to Stipe. Look what I did to him and Cain is better"

if he was on the same special sauce jones has been on since college.
Source?

Oh you dont have any?

And so now Jon's riods, having just taught him how to throw a kick....now the riods cure Jon from his injuries. Right.

Jon is the GOAT bro..

littlefinger-deal-with-it.gif

Source?

Oh you dont have any?

And so now Jon's riods, having just taught him how to throw a kick....now the riods cure Jon from his injuries. Right.

Jon is the GOAT bro..

yeah positive tests are proof. he's not the goat. and steroids help you do physical activitries and mma is a sport, so yes they did help him throw that kick.

yeah positive tests are proof. he's not the goat. and steroids help you do physical activitries and mma is a sport, so yes they did help him throw that kick.
You said he was on riods since college. I understand how you might have forgotten that - it only happened several minutes ago. How do you know that? He failed tests many years later and was cleared in both instances due to the tiny amount.

Steriods help recovery from fatigue, not injury - otherwise you'd get an injection in your ass for torn muscles - they dont help with healing injuries. Source

So you dont have an argument, but i only really replied to your comment because i wanted to use this gif i just found. Cheers bro, keep at it.

Stipe is a professional fighter, not some dumbass on Sherdog. I can assure you that he took an undefeated HW fighter with an Olympic wrestling pedigree who also beat the shit out of josh Barnett seriously.

YOU ARE OUT OF YOUR MIND if you think that Stipe didn't see DC as possibly the hardest fight of his career.
im telling you i dont think he did. i know stipe dude. he's my favorite fighter and im a little obsessive about watching any footage of him leading into each fight,

he's a lot angrier and motivated going into this rematch with cormier than he was for the first fight.

also, in the lead up to the ngannou fight, stipe.was.pissed. ufc was promoting the hell out of ngannou and stipe felt really disrespected.

im telling you the stipe that showed up against cormier wasn't half as motivated as the stipe that fought ngannou.

i get your point, but i think you're missing mine.

I think Cain would maybe beat DC, but take DC's word with a grain of salt. He's basically in love with Cain

im telling you i dont think he did. i know stipe dude. he's my favorite fighter and im a little obsessive about watching any footage of him leading into each fight,

he's a lot angrier and motivated going into this rematch with cormier than he was for the first fight.

also, in the lead up to the ngannou fight, stipe.was.pissed. ufc was promoting the hell out of ngannou and stipe felt really disrespected.

im telling you the stipe that showed up against cormier wasn't half as motivated as the stipe that fought ngannou.

i get your point, but i think you're missing mine.

I see your point that he would be angrier in a rematch, and he seemed more disrespected leading up to his fight with the Ngannou, but you specifically said that you don't think Stipe took DC seriously, and that's where I disagree because I would bet that he took DC more seriously that Ngannou. I would venture to guess that Stipe knew he was going to completely work Ngannou, as he's a professional fighter and knows that looking like an action figure doesn't mean shit. I think the anger came from the fact that Stipe wasn't buying the hype.

In his fight with DC, you could see that Stipe was visibly nervous walking out. Stipe is a wrestler at heart, and I'm sure he has tangled with Olympians before. He new that DC was 100% going to dictate how the fight went unlike any of his previous opponents. He knew that he had to beat DC on the feet unlike other fighters he has faced.

Last edited:
You said he was on riods since college. I understand how you might have forgotten that - it only happened several minutes ago. How do you know that? He failed tests many years later and was cleared in both instances due to the tiny amount.

Steriods help recovery from fatigue, not injury - otherwise you'd get an injection in your ass for torn muscles - they dont help with healing injuries. Source

So you dont have an argument, but i only really replied to your comment because i wanted to use this gif i just found. Cheers bro, keep at it.

Ya, it's pretty clear that Jon only started using steroids once USADA showed up.

man what actually happened to Cain
Also u shouldn't underestimate Stipe, he has the most title defences in HW history, he is an absolute killer look at all his KOs. People have such a short memory. Stipe still does have killer stand up. 1 KO loss doesn't mean all of a suddenly he forgot all his skills

once a cheater allways a cheater. He's a cheater that is why he was suspended. also I will take your non reply and likes as a concession.
b88.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back