DC is overconfident about Brock Lesnar

He was A level years ago

The greatest part time fighter of all time.
{<redford}
SpecificDistantIbex-size_restricted.gif

DC has already mentally checked out of the UFC. Once someone gives a date of when they’re quitting their job they see the end of the line and quit giving 100%.

You think DC will train and prepare for Brock as hard as did for Jones? God no. DC knows he’s getting paid and we’ll be out the door regardless of winning or losing.
This ^^^^^ ×1000

mark Hunt has 50 plus pounds on DC and lesnar had no problem with hunts physical size.

size, strength, speed, far more agile, better chin.

DC is more skilled, because brock lesnar never took this "sport" seriously.

The greatest part time fighter of all time.
None of those work if you don't know how to use them, Brock is a N00b.

He's talking about Lesnar like he's just a pro wrestler with no fighting skills. He seems to think this is nothing but a big pay day. That's a huge mistake. Lesnar isn't the best fighter in the world but make no mistake, he is a great fighter. He beat Mark Hunt, Frank Mir, Randy Couture, Heath Herring, is a former champion, and is still a huge, muscular, strong NCAA D1 champion wrestler with KO power in both hands and an iron chin. DC can beat him but this is a FIGHT, not a freak show.

How do you know DC is being overconfident to begin with?

Lesnar isn't the best fighter in the world
/Thread

DC pretty much is the best active fighter in the world. (Until Jones is announced to return at the very least)
Think about it. If Brock Lesnar had fought 23 times, like DC, we wouldn't even be discussing the guy, his record would be abysmal. He would land few good wins, I admit, but he wouldn't be even in top10.

The only advantage Lesnar has is his size. Yes DC should be confident.

Bork is overrated. He hasn't won a "clean" fight in 8 years....

He's talking about Lesnar like he's just a pro wrestler with no fighting skills. He seems to think this is nothing but a big pay day. That's a huge mistake. Lesnar isn't the best fighter in the world but make no mistake, he is a great fighter. He beat Mark Hunt, Frank Mir, Randy Couture, Heath Herring, is a former champion, and is still a huge, muscular, strong NCAA D1 champion wrestler with KO power in both hands and an iron chin. DC can beat him but this is a FIGHT, not a freak show.

Man , I still dont understand how these people keep on talking about Lesnar, Jones and all the "Dick pills" guys like if they were not just a bunch of cheaters MOFOS!!!! Guess what TS?? when it comes about these type of guys that means EVERYTHING!!!, the fucking guys are not what we saw before without the drugs!! period....and Lesnar? give me a break for fuck sake! the guy got destroyed by Cain even with drugs up his ass. Cormier knows that if that big cheater comes clean to fight, he will beat that boy no problem.

/Thread

DC pretty much is the best active fighter in the world. (Until Jones is announced to return at the very least)
Think about it. If Brock Lesnar had fought 23 times, like DC, we wouldn't even be discussing the guy, his record would be abysmal. He would land few good wins, I admit, but he wouldn't be even in top10.
so if Brock should win against DC, would you then say that Brock is the best fighter in the world?

Brock Lesnar is the greatest part time fighter of all time.

If he destroys Daniel Cormier and defends his belt 1-2x, then he is the UFC HW GOAT + He achieved that as a part time fighter and this alone makes him the ULTRA UFC HW GOAT.

bork1}bork1}bork1}bork1}bork1}bork1}bork1}bork1}

You are fun. :D

Now please take it easy so you can make it in time for the fight the way you keep going with them penalties is scarring me.

Sorry, but I agree with DC.

Lesnar is a freak for sure, but he is not a fighter.
He can't handle being punched in the face, and DC also have KO power (in case you forgot)
DC's wrestling takes Lesnar only real tool, and being big does not help against someone who has the proper tools.

Besides, this is DC's last fight. Win or lose he will cash the money and retire. So yeah, there's a will to win, but the world does not end if he loses.
" not a fighter." . Bork was UFC HW champion . Hows that work ?

Back