DC is killing it tonight

LeBron? He's brilliant in basketball. He knows the game in and out, better than most of the commentators. Have you ever heard him talk about the game?

Trumpbot or just ignorant?
I don't give a fuck about trump, Hillary or any of the past or future "president"...

so wtf does trump got to do with anything involved with what you and the person you quoted

If lance didn't join the lakers, its like the same as saying lance Stephensonbot or just ignorant...

forget ignorance... cure your mental illness

He's just mental, thought I was an Arab then a Muslim cause i didn't want to nuke the middle east or some other random shit.
the guy you quoted seems mental as well... the dude just mentioned trump out of nowhere, called someone a "trumpbot" just because he didn't agree with his lebron james opinion. Some lunatic shit.

It's so typical of people like him... it's truly getting sickening...

Trump? You bums are inserting him in every topic.

I've heard him speak. He's no commentator.

His fans probably think he should be awarded a pulitzer after his groundbreaking journalism:

lebron-james-donald-trump-1506182118-640x313.png

The only people who find him articulate or erudite are those rare individuals who are somehow dumber than he is.

the guy you quoted seems mental as well... the dude just mentioned trump out of nowhere, called someone a "trumpbot" just because he didn't agree with his lebron james opinion. Some lunatic shit.

It's so typical of people like him... it's truly getting sickening...

I just assumed he had ran into them before.

Yeah he was really good tonight, love it how he shot down WME/ Ho Rogans BS about Henry vs TJ and stating DJ should get a rematch and TJ vs Cruz should be next. Rogan was so pissed lol.

His fans probably think he should be awarded a pulitzer after his groundbreaking journalism:

lebron-james-donald-trump-1506182118-640x313.png

The only people who find him articulate or erudite are those rare individuals who are somehow dumber than he is.
Amazes me how stupid some extremely rich people can be...AINT AINT NOTHING BUT A THANG! But he makes the big bucks because he can put a ball in a hoop....

Cormier is the man, I love the guy. He is awesome on commentary, much better than Cruz.

I just can't understand him a lot of times.
When Rogan, Cruz or Anik are talking, I understand them perfectly, but for some reason DC sounds weird and mumbling to me.

Granted, english is not my native language so I know it's my fault and not DC's, but how come I understand everybody else but him? Can you americans explain that to me?

I like what DC said during the Cejudo MM fight. That those take downs Cejudo made, albeit immediately reversed by MM are STILL takedowns. Where Joe wouldn't really count them.

I don't give a fuck about trump, Hillary or any of the past or future "president"...

so wtf does trump got to do with anything involved with what you and the person you quoted

If lance didn't join the lakers, its like the same as saying lance Stephensonbot or just ignorant...

forget ignorance... cure your mental illness

Can't tell if you're joking or not.

Amazes me how stupid some extremely rich people can be...AINT AINT NOTHING BUT A THANG! But he makes the big bucks because he can put a ball in a hoop....
Well... no. He makes the big bucks because people will pay to see him put a ball in a hoop. Those fans determine the value of these athletes.

LeBron is definitely not all that bright or well thought out though.

I just can't understand him a lot of times.
When Rogan, Cruz or Anik are talking, I understand them perfectly, but for some reason DC sounds weird and mumbling to me.

Granted, english is not my native language so I know it's my fault and not DC's, but how come I understand everybody else but him? Can you americans explain that to me?
It honestly might be an acute case of teh racisms bro. Go to the doctor get yourself checked out

Back