DC is killing it tonight

God no, he can't string a coherent sentence together.

LeBron? He's brilliant in basketball. He knows the game in and out, better than most of the commentators. Have you ever heard him talk about the game?

Trumpbot or just ignorant?

Well, he doesn't need to worry about getting jobless after he retires from fighting. He can always be a coach if the commentator doesn't work out, and if being a coach doesn't work out, he can always fight in bellator :)

He’s the biggest, baddest man on the planet and can still be a huge fan of the smallest guys. Let that sink in you 200 lb keyboard warriors.

He's sure good at selling you dumb fuck first time MMA watchers that he believes tiny men count. FAKE NEWS, DUMMY!

It's his job, you dummy.

DC is the best commentator ever, and he’s only had a few years work.

Honestly he could be the savior for the ufc, would even make great president for the company when he hangs them up.

Love me some DC

Enjoying all the commentary tonight, even Anik is awesome.

Glad to see DC getting the respect he earned in and out of the cage. He is among the most well liked fighters, by fighters in the UFC too.

LeBron? He's brilliant in basketball. He knows the game in and out, better than most of the commentators. Have you ever heard him talk about the game?

Trump? You bums are inserting him in every topic.

I've heard him speak. He's no commentator.

Trump? You bums are inserting him in every topic.

I've heard him speak. He's no commentator.

OK Trumpbot confirmed lol. You obviously don't know shit about basketball either.

OK Trumpbot confirmed lol. You obviously don't know shit about basketball either.

Brings up Trump outta nowhere, and I'm the Trump bot.

{<jordan}

That orange clown scarred you plebs for life.

Way better than listening to Cruz antagonize everyone and get into pissing contests throughout the night with Rogan.

I hope he stays around after he retires in a permanent analyst/commentator role.

I love Mr Cormier

DoUcvme.jpg

Needs to be on all PPVs. Even the ones hes fighting on.

And the riff raff enters the fray...

He seems to be an absolutely killer coach too. If that's the route he goes full time after fighting, he'll prolly churn out some beasts.

Back